Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all…Still waiting for any contact from Tesla on my vin, delivery, etc..but I have a different screen and view option regarding pre-delivery tasks….would this meant that it is a little closer?
When I select the view button it’s just gives me a start option.. but you can’t select it.

View attachment 951461
Looks like you don’t have a vin assigned yet - but as you have the same page it’s probably a sign it’s just a new version of the app for everyone

• Informative
Reactions: Epping2023
I think its the other way round. Demand exceed supply. and Tesla does not have to advertise for people to buy their vehicles. There is no evidence that their factories have excess production capacity. I don't think the ending of the EOFY ATO leg up will dampen demand. There are still very attractive ATO leg ups for FY2024
Yes, and as I keep saying...look at the newer cars coming on the market, the EX30...and others. Tesla are delivering 100 cars a day at one delivery centre, I heard that the new Kia SUV coming might be able to deliver 100 cars a month to Australia!! The only car I think that might have the ability to deliver is the polestar 3, nice car, good value, but try sitting in one of them, its a saloon car...and the market doesnt want it.

Picked up the Y at Alexandria this morning.. went smooth.

There must be 200 model Y's in there waiting to be picked up. Get ready to see a flood of them on the streets.

SA said they are doing 150 deliveries a day. Car carriers were still pulling up dropping off, car carriers going out with I suspect direct deliveries to remote people. Big operation.

Good luck everyone.

Hi All,

Anyone picking up after 5pm on 29th and 30th June at Alexandria. I scheduled for 10:30am on 30th but it automatically just changed to 6:30 pm for 30th June now. It is open ye because google says the Alexandria closes 5pm ahahah. I know they gonna deliver till late on 30th June.

According to ports Victoria, Turandot is scheduled to depart on Monday at 10am (local time), so cars will possibly be progressively show up on the RAV check between now and Monday.
I just checked this site Victorian Ports Corporation - Melbourne

It seems that Turandot is schedule to leave on 30/6/23 0700 now.

I was hoping my vehicle was on this vessel but doesn't seem like it. Nothing is showing in the RAV database.

Has anyone had their VIN appear in the RAV since the Turandot docked?

Picked up MYLR from Gold coast this morning.

They have a new routine that apparently I was the first to do (at this location). Everything is done through the app, you arrive and confirm you've arrived via the app, it gives you your rego and you confirm the VIN, and you accept delivery within the app. It walks you through key setup and you drive away.

The SAs are there if you have questions, but it is meant to be person free. Maybe this will streamline deliveries even more.

Reactions: MyPWSyd and aus_y

They have a new routine that apparently I was the first to do (at this location). Everything is done through the app, you arrive and confirm you've arrived via the app, it gives you your rego and you confirm the VIN, and you accept delivery within the app. It walks you through key setup and you drive away.

The SAs are there if you have questions, but it is meant to be person free. Maybe this will streamline deliveries even more.
Ah that probably explains the new app layout

Congrats on your car!

Congrats! What colour did you order?

I just received my 'Delivery Acceptance' link in my account, a couple of hours before my pickup appointment time.
Is this where i need to wait before i go there to do a full check of the vehicle before clicking 'Accept Delivery' in my account?

I just checked this site Victorian Ports Corporation - Melbourne

It seems that Turandot is schedule to leave on 30/6/23 0700 now.

I was hoping my vehicle was on this vessel but doesn't seem like it. Nothing is showing in the RAV database.

Has anyone had their VIN appear in the RAV since the Turandot docked?

Same here. I'm hoping my MYRWD is on Turandot as well. EDD is still showing July 4 - July 25. My VIN is not on RAV.

The App however changed where the blue button is now "View". Once clicked, the below is shown.

1688019015427.png

Other people on this thread are hoping this is a good sign, but no one confirmed (that I know of)