Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot for HW2 rolling out to all HW2 cars today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just updated my HW2 car - enhanced autopilot available, finally!

I did get a warning saying something like "driver assist features unavailable, contact service center if this problem persists".

Anybody else got that?

TACC works fine just like AP1.0. Forgot to activate AutoSteer in settings when first took it out on local roads, but didn't get your message to visit service center if problems persist. Pulled over, put it in park, then turned on AutoSteer. Then the message was it wasn't available for the road I was on.

Then took it to I-5, activated AutoSteer successfully as soon as I dropped to 45 MPH. Automatically gave control back to me when I accelerated manually (podiatriclly) above 45...unlike my MS (AP 1.0), which allows me to go > max speed limit with AutoSteer when on a speed-limited road.

Just went to my garage again to check. Turned on the car and put it in drive, didn't get the warning this time. Hope it was a temporary glitch! (Don't want to go out driving in the rain as I just put on a layer of Klasse sealant that's still curing - I know, bad timing ).

Downloading!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170121-220703.png
    Screenshot_20170121-220703.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: cdub and Ulmo