Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot order page gone from my account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Considering that Autopilot is now standard on all cars (BTW, I don’t have it), I wanted to take a peek at my account page to see what the after-delivery price is now. Weirdly, it’s gone. It was there a few days ago. I’m curious if others are seeing the same thing. If so, I’d be curious if there’s something new in the works related to updated pricing. It seems that all vehicle prices went up $2000 with the included AP, so I wonder if Tesla is reworking the after-delivery prices again.

Considering that Autopilot is now standard on all cars (BTW, I don’t have it), I wanted to take a peek at my account page to see what the after-delivery price is now. Weirdly, it’s gone. It was there a few days ago. I’m curious if others are seeing the same thing. If so, I’d be curious if there’s something new in the works related to updated pricing. It seems that all vehicle prices went up $2000 with the included AP, so I wonder if Tesla is reworking the after-delivery prices again.
Yeah noticed it's gone from my online page also. It was $4k the other day.

Having said that, I still haven't gotten my first update yet & I heard that's where I could have seen a $3500 offer during the 60 day trial .

Gone from my account as well. Assuming pricing is being reworked, but curious how this affects current SR+ owners. I mean, the car I bought is $3,400 more now (Canadian) but is still cheaper than if I’d added autopilot originally. And after trying it, it’s an absolute must own. So hopefully something will be offered/amended.

Same here. How about free? If it’s a safety thing, now standard on all cars and we all paid more for the car why not?

Free would be awesome, and for everyone that jumped on an SR+ early it would be nice for them to do. How many SR+ have they sold? We’re not talking the entire fleet; the car has only been in customers hands for a month. I know this is asking a lot as it isn’t free now, but it’s a lot more compelling when it comes included (and wouldn’t have stopped me from purchasing).

• Disagree
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
Autopilot order is back up for me. Looks like FSD stayed the same at $7,200, Autopilot is now $3,300. Prices are cdn and during AP trial so they are reduced. FSD will be $9,200 after trial ends, and Autopilot was $4,600, but no indication it’ll go up or down.

Ideally it should stay at $3,300 as that is the difference in what I paid vs the cost now (with AP included).

They raised the price of the cars by $2K to bundle AP, so I don’t see any possibility of them giving it for free to existing owners. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they offer it “on sale” for $2K for a limited time, like they did with the $2K FSD option last month.

what if you haven't picked up the car yet...

Are you currently on a 60 day trial? They have traditionally reduced the after delivery price by $500 if you accept the free trial.
Mine is back and is currently $2500 for AP and $5500 for FSD. Yes, I was already a couple days into a 60 day trial to I assume it will be 3K and 6K after. Could've purchased AP for 3K before delivery. I've only used the trial for 20 miles or so and don't drive in heavy or Interstate traffic so undecided at the moment. But, I do appreciate the discounted (vs original offered add-on price) opportunity.

It’s back online for me too, with the price reduced to $3K. No big deal, I could have bought it for $3K at purchase but chose not to, and I still don’t want it for $3K.
Yeah, I missed the $2K sale post delivery.
And feel they took some things away with it too, so at this juncture - $3K- I'll sit out till the next $2K comes around....