Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot order page gone from my account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I missed the $2K sale post delivery.
And feel they took some things away with it too, so at this juncture - $3K- I'll sit out till the next $2K comes around....
Yeah, at 2K + 3K for the full suite it was an amazing deal, but for me it was just really bad timing. My wife is certain we’ll see it again. So I’m in the same boat. Will just wait patiently and hopefully we’ll see a sale happen again. I still love driving it though so I don’t feel too bad.

Reactions: VQTRVA
How do you know the price pf EAP during the trial??/ I cannot find that anywhere in my account, and I am two days into the trial. Got the car 4 days ago.

Log in to tesla.com and for me it was at the bottom left of the main page, saying "Autopilot Upgrades".

I have not started the AP trial (haven't received any such notification yet), but it is showing me 3k for AP and 7k for FSD today.

These guys are nuts. Yesterday after reading about the changes in prices I logged into my account to see what AP was. It was listed now at 2500.00 vs the 3500.00 prior. I took delivery of my car on 3/29 last month and was on the trial. Told my wife ooo that is tempting. Came home last night and now the price is 3000.00. /blink

Reactions: GuyFromGPT
These guys are nuts. Yesterday after reading about the changes in prices I logged into my account to see what AP was. It was listed now at 2500.00 vs the 3500.00 prior. I took delivery of my car on 3/29 last month and was on the trial. Told my wife ooo that is tempting. Came home last night and now the price is 3000.00. /blink

The new post delivery price is $3,000. If you purchase it during your 60 day trial the price is $2,500. So if you are on the trial the price should remain at $2,500 for the duration of the trial.

I am on the trial. My account page is where I see 3000.00. I do not have the car right now as it has been at the SC all week getting the front bumper fixed from mis alignment and a flaw at pickup. I will have to check in car when I get it back. I hope so. I may do it at that price.

I am on the trial. My account page is where I see 3000.00. I do not have the car right now as it has been at the SC all week getting the front bumper fixed from mis alignment and a flaw at pickup. I will have to check in car when I get it back. I hope so. I may do it at that price.
Same here. Posted yesterday that my AP pricing during trial dropped from $3500 to $2500. This morning it is up to $3K.

there is going to be a lot of angry people but most people don't seem to know anyone who bought their model 3 in 2019 gets it for free...I thought it was BS and internet fabrication too until I got AP for free when I picked up my car today...but i kinda demanded it and told them to look into this before I arrived so I didnt have to argue with them about it......and no they didnt raise my total car price by 2K...my price was locked in as I bought the car a week ago last saturday.

there is going to be a lot of angry people but most people don't seem to know anyone who bought their model 3 in 2019 gets it for free...I thought it was BS and internet fabrication too until I got AP for free when I picked up my car today...but i kinda demanded it and told them to look into this before I arrived so I didnt have to argue with them about it......and no they didnt raise my total car price by 2K...my price was locked in as I bought the car a week ago last saturday.

Is there any confirmation of this? Cause that means anyone that took delivery of a Model 3 in March would have AP, but if you’re on the trial there is no way to know for sure (unless you check your account which mine says I can buy it). It would also not really align with there being a cost if it’s going to be retroactively bundled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodtohave
I paid $5000 for EAP with the car, it's now free. I just saw the tweet about raising the price for FSD. When I log into my account page and click the link for FSD, it shows $5000. This forum lists a variety of FSD pricing and recent fluctuations. I absolutely love the car and the company. I'm very disappointed with the unnecessary/avoidable pricing BS. This info should be listed on the website, not just twitter.

-Scott

M3 DM LR EAP 2019.8.5

Reactions: 2virgule5
THIS. Got my car two weeks ago. Started my AP trial, and the price was $3500. It went down to $2500 after the Inclusion of AP as standard for new units. Today, it went up to $3000.

Not that I was going to purchase it, anyway. But I wanted to share my priced changed, along with yours.

what is your config? LR?