Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an email to schedule delivery between 9/23 - 9/30, nothing has changed on my account page and didn't get a VIN. I get back from vacation on the 9/21, so perfect timing.

3/31/16 online order
6/27/18 configuration
Owner
AWD (noP), MSM over Black, 18" wheels, EAP, FSD

Just got the email to schedule pick up from Richmond VA on the 20th of this month.
Reserved: 5/27/18 I am teutr sorry for anyone I went over
Ordered: 6/29/18
AWD NON P
Red/White seats
19" wheels
EAP
September 20th delivery day

Last edited:
So I just received an email about 3 hours ago stating I needed to schedule my pick up between 9/24-10/1. I went to my Tesla account and everything looks exactly the same as it has the entire time. All circles are checked except payment (checked loan with Tesla), no MVPA and a reservation number instead of a VIN. I am assuming this will open up in the next day or two once I schedule my delivery? Picking up in St. Louis.
Non-owner/no reservation
Order 8/2
AWD non-performance
MSM
Black interior
Aero wheels
EAP

Phone call out of the blue this morning followed up with email:

Reserved 5/06/2016
Ordered 6/27/2018
Delivery 09/12/2018 - Rocklin, CA

No V.I.N. yet. Account page still has edit button. A bit of a rush to finance but i'm not going to complain.

• AWD
  • White
  • Black Interior
  • 18" wheels
  • No PUP
  • No EAP
  • CU Financing - No Trade in

Reactions: ceekz
So I just received an email about 3 hours ago stating I needed to schedule my pick up between 9/24-10/1. I went to my Tesla account and everything looks exactly the same as it has the entire time. All circles are checked except payment (checked loan with Tesla), no MVPA and a reservation number instead of a VIN. I am assuming this will open up in the next day or two once I schedule my delivery? Picking up in St. Louis.
Non-owner/no reservation
Order 8/2
AWD non-performance
MSM
Black interior
Aero wheels
EAP

I suspect all that will get triggered when you're actually assigned an IDA. My email was from a "Delivery Scheduler"

Reactions: ConcordeSST
Phone call out of the blue this morning followed up with email:

Reserved 5/06/2016
Ordered 6/27/2018
Delivery 09/12/2018 - Rocklin, CA

No V.I.N. yet. Account page still has edit button. A bit of a rush to finance but i'm not going to complain.

• AWD
  • White
  • Black Interior
  • 18" wheels
  • No PUP
  • No EAP
  • CU Financing - No Trade in

I'm curious on the build week on this when you find out it would be great if you could update this thread.

This could be good if you're getting a car with your "late" reservation of May. Could mean the log jam on black interior AWD cars is opening up and we will start seeing more orders in other parts of the country over the next few weeks.

It does appear that something has opened. I also got email from a Deliver Scheduling Advisor based in Fremont asking to pick a home delivery date from 09/26 to 09/30. I've requested 09/26 but have not received confirmation yet.

Reserved 10/2016
Initial Configuration 06/28/2018, edit to AWD on 06/29/2018
  • Home Delivery (Cupertino, CA), was offered only home delivery
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium Black
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Cash & No Trade in
I still don't have options to pay or contract in my account

Last edited:
I got the email today schedule between 9/26 - 9/30. Scheduled for 9/28 home delivery, even though I live 15mins from the factory. I originally had an email 2-3 weeks ago and never received a reply back.

Non-Owner/Non-Reservation
Order 7/13
AWD, MSM, Black, Aero

Reactions: tony b