Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the email yesterday telling me my delivery window was Sept26, thru oct 3, I responded within 30 minutes, picked a date and time, my edit design button still there. I used to wait for it to go away, I now think, it has nothing to do with production.
I called on Monday to see if there is a VIN, no luck...they gave me a guesstimate to give it another 2-4 weeks before I see movement.

I almost changed my design , but everyone said don’t do it. I didn’t and 2 days later, got my email. Glad I didn’t change anything

I've wanted white interior since I knew it was going to be offered. If Tesla is going to put me through the wringer on this I might as well order what I want.

For whatever it is worth my delivery window did not change with the change of my seat color to white.

Order and last config change date 7/1
Blue AWD LR
Original Delivery Date 8/23
Date called that glass roof has crack 8/23
Date called asking to bring car in (that we dont have) to get new roof installed 9/4
Date I called and finally got answer about delivery date 9/5
New delivery date 9/7

So today at 2PM if all goes well "Blue Bananakin" comes home. Name is a long story.

Ok so we got it. Looks beautiful, to bad it is a rainy nasty day. Would like to have taken a picture in a sunny location.

Reactions: tony b
Not far out from my delivery (Tuesday)! Talked to them today and they said still looking good. The only issue I've had now is my MVPA has the full loan amount I was approved for (since I got that before finding out trade in value). It shows me getting back $7000, and I'm trying to get it updated to be correct. Oddly, last week my stand in adviser called me to do that after I received Teslas trade in offer, but I wanted offers from other places first (which I got the next morning). This week talking to him, he wasn't sure why it was off by that much. Odd, but hopefully it all works out

A glitch??? Wth! What was the name of the DSA?
I received the following:

It’s time to get behind the wheel of the most incredible vehicle! Your Model 3 will soon be ready. Your pick-up location will be at our Westchester-Mt Kisco location.

Off-site lot lcoated at: 333 N. Bedford Road, Mt. Kisco, N.Y., 10549

Mt. Kisco, NY 10549

Your Model 3 will be available between Friday, September 21 through Friday, September 28.

Please reply with the day (or days) that will work best for you and if morning or afternoons are best for you. (All registrants must be present at delivery)

Once you are scheduled, you will be contacted to coordinate paperwork. In the meantime please complete the rest of your online profile, if you haven’t already.

Thank you,

Logan Beaton | Delivery Scheduling Advisor
6900 Dumbarton Cir. | Fremont, CA 94538
e [email protected]

When I called Mt Kisco they said this was an error. There is no VIN and no car, and it could be several months. He indicated that things a completely chaotic. I have also emailed Logan Beaton several times and no response. This really is pathetic. I should add that I'm a 3/31/16 line waiter.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
Not far out from my delivery (Tuesday)! Talked to them today and they said still looking good. The only issue I've had now is my MVPA has the full loan amount I was approved for (since I got that before finding out trade in value). It shows me getting back $7000, and I'm trying to get it updated to be correct. Oddly, last week my stand in adviser called me to do that after I received Teslas trade in offer, but I wanted offers from other places first (which I got the next morning). This week talking to him, he wasn't sure why it was off by that much. Odd, but hopefully it all works out
Anyone have a model. 3 delivery check sheet? I need one to take with me. Thx