Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best interest rate via Tesla financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just approved for 2.75% @ 72 months no down payment. Not sure if I'll keep that but it does appear to be a competitive rate

I ordered 3/1/2020

Blue performance, Black Int, FSD, standard wheels

In the " drafting contract " status as of yesterday
I received 2.49% via Tesla Wells Fargo - asked SA to push through Chase and received 1.99%!

Will email both Teslafinance and inquire with DCU. Already a DCU member with direct deposit.
Currently at 2.49% via BA.

The loan seems to be the way to go with the way the market is and with the fear of inflation.

If only they had a 30yr 1.5% car loan :)

DCU offered 1.74% vs Tesla's 2.19% offered to me. Anyone know how I can inform Tesla I won't use their finance? I don't see there's any button on the RN page.
Best bet is to chat with them live. Open new tab, go to custom order page for Model 3/Y, and you should see a chat button in lower left. (if not, disable any ad blockers as it's sometimes blocked by them)

They will be able to make changes from their end for you.

Best bet is to chat with them live. Open new tab, go to custom order page for Model 3/Y, and you should see a chat button in lower left. (if not, disable any ad blockers as it's sometimes blocked by them)

They will be able to make changes from their end for you.
Update: I emailed [email protected] and inquired if they would match the DCU rate. Within a few hours, they approved my loan of 53k for 72 mos at 1.74%, no need for DCU direct deposit requirements, woohooo.

Reactions: tibook and acacia
For those of you who applied with DCU, did you get a confirmation right away when you submitted your application? I haven’t received anything, not even a “we received your application” email and it’s been a couple of hours. Not sure if that’s normal or if I did to try again.

Update: I emailed [email protected] and inquired if they would match the DCU rate. Within a few hours, they approved my loan of 53k for 72 mos at 1.74%, no need for DCU direct deposit requirements, woohooo.
I got also got approved via DCU for 1.74% at 65 months however when inquiring via [email protected] they told me I needed proof, but DCU doesn't email any type of approval letter. How did you get them to lower the rate? I'm also located in Orange County, so the same region. Thanks in advance.

Lowest I've gotten then to go is 2.14% 72mo. Tried again today and they said I have the lowest they can fine. Per wells Fargo credit score I have a 850 and the only debt I have is home mortgage. My CU is in the 3%+ for 72.

I take delivery Saturday. May try once more before then

I qualified for the 2.09% for 60 months with Chase after emailing Tesla. I also applied for the DCU 1.74% up to 65 months and got approved (technically 2.49%, minus 0.50% for having a free checking account with direct deposit and another 0.25% for energy efficient vehicles.)

The problem is Tesla is unable to price match as they need a written approval of which DCU doesn't do nor have after speaking to 2 reps. So I'm not sure how some of you were able to have Tesla price match DCU in the first place..

Status
Not open for further replies.