Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ahh a black model y thread.

i got an updated edd this morning on mine.

MYLR black on black 5 seater w/ 19" gemini wheels.

OD 1/18 around 10am cst
around 1/23 got EDD of 3/17 - 3/31
texas

updated 1/30
EDD has been bumped up to 2/18 - 3/18

no vin yet.

updated

MYLR Black/Black 5 seater w/ 19" gemini wheels
texas delivery

od: 1/18 am
edd: 3/17 - 3/31

1/30
edd: 2/18 - 3/18

2/20 late afternoon
vin received
PA06XXXX

available pick up dates
2/20 - 2/24
chose 2/24

updated

MYLR Black/Black 5 seater w/ 19" gemini wheels
texas delivery

od: 1/18 am
edd: 3/17 - 3/31

1/30
edd: 2/18 - 3/18

2/20 late afternoon
vin received
PA06XXXX

available pick up dates
2/20 - 2/24
chose 2/24
Hell yea man congrats! how come you chose 24th instead of 20th? I think my excitement to pick it up tomorrow would be too high lol. I'm thinking I may get a vin this week just seems like that would make sense but who knows🤷‍♂️. That being said I need to get my organized chaos of a gargae in order before the delivery date sneaks up on me

Hell yea man congrats! how come you chose 24th instead of 20th? I think my excitement to pick it up tomorrow would be too high lol. I'm thinking I may get a vin this week just seems like that would make sense but who knows🤷‍♂️. That being said I need to get my organized chaos of a gargae in order before the delivery date sneaks up on me

normally, i would've chosen the earliest available date but i am traveling

hoping you get your vin soon

my vin arrived late afternoon of the first date of my EDD (2/18 - 3/18)

so hopefully yours will arrive on the 28th or sooner.
Will be nice to know where it's coming from! I'd like to take delivery right after investor day on the 1st. I really wonder when HW4 is coming to MYLR, it's already on X/S out of freemont. I'll take the Tax break over HW4 but hate not to get the latest tech and miss it by a month or two

Reactions: fredzos
picked up yesterday afternoon.

i'm so relieved that there were no issues.

had my brother come with me to help me inspect and the employees there were helpful.

they actually walked around the lot and asking everyone picking up if they needed any assistance or had any questions.

minor swirls and scuffs on the car but easily wiped off. gaps look ok and everything seem to be a ok.

dropping off the car later today to get the ppf clear bra, tint and ceramic coating.

just waiting for the rear spoiler to be delivered so i can have them put it on for me as well.

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 74
  • Love
Reactions: Blacked_Y
Congrats man she's a beauty. I plan on trying to do front hood and bumper PPF on my own and also ceramic. I used to be heavily into detailing cars back in the day so I think I can manage it.

it's manageable
my brother did the front end of his 4runner.

took some time but it came out good.

i'm just horrible if diy projects...i've tried and still try on minor things but i'm horrible haha