Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my appointment for full ppf wrap and tint was pushed back to this week too.

dropping off tomorrow and heading off to vegas haha

just getting the glossy clear ppf
I can't justify paying for full ppf, or paying a pro at all, I'm actually going to do it myself. Haven't ordered yet but I will do the front bumper, fender, side mirrors and hood. I used to detail cars about 15 years ago so I think I can handle it after watching a few videos 🤞. I'm going to get mine tinted soon, maybe next week. I have so many accessories I want to but I'll do a little bit at a time

Reactions: fredzos
Got my VIN today! 7:50 am eastern time.

Estimated Delivery: March 22 - March 29

So I have to go to the website and agree to the following:

Tesla Vision​

We are taking the next step in Tesla vision. Your vehicle now fully relies on camera vision to measure distance to nearby objects, deliver active safety features, and provide Autopilot and Full-Self Driving capability (if purchased). This new approach enables improved visibility, better object detection, and greater abilities for Autopilot in the future. With this move, your Model Y is no longer equipped with ultrasonic sensors, which will temporarily impact some features. Learn more

Proceed With Delivery

I can't justify paying for full ppf, or paying a pro at all, I'm actually going to do it myself. Haven't ordered yet but I will do the front bumper, fender, side mirrors and hood. I used to detail cars about 15 years ago so I think I can handle it after watching a few videos 🤞. I'm going to get mine tinted soon, maybe next week. I have so many accessories I want to but I'll do a little bit at a time

i'm just horrible at diy tasks.

i try though..but the results haven't been great.

i end up having to pay a professional to come fix my stuff and do it right at my house. 🤦‍♀️

i'm just horrible at diy tasks.

i try though..but the results haven't been great.

i end up having to pay a professional to come fix my stuff and do it right at my house. 🤦‍♀️
I'm definitely a diy guy! But I know my limits and when to call the pro. If ppf wasn't precut that's where I'd draw the line.

While waiting for my car. I cleared out my garage and I installed these garage racks to store all our junk lol. Got done moving most stuff today.

Attachments

• IMG_20230308_130719_03.jpg
    IMG_20230308_130719_03.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 67
My MYLR Order (02/06/23)
Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
Tow Hitch
VIN Assigned - 03/08/23 - 7SAYGDEE2PA
Delivery Scheduled - 03/16/23 - Noon (Had the option for the 14th but I have a full day I can't move)

Reactions: bdhaduk
My MYLR Order (02/06/23)
Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
Tow Hitch
VIN Assigned - 03/08/23 - 7SAYGDEE2PA
Delivery Scheduled - 03/16/23 - Noon (Had the option for the 14th but I have a full day I can't move)
Who did you bribe for your VIN and how much did you pay them

• Funny
Reactions: fredzos