Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still dont have a VIN!! WTH

Is ANyone here who ordered in and around 1/15 still waiting for a VIN? I am not sure why EDD still says Feb 23 - March 4th. It has kept slipping every day since late Jan...
Ordered on Jan 15th and I still dont have a VIN. Anyone else in the same boat? EDD has been pushing out since last week of Jan. Now it says March 17-31.

Reactions: bdhaduk
Ordered on Jan 15th and I still dont have a VIN. Anyone else in the same boat? EDD has been pushing out since last week of Jan. Now it says March 17-31.
I think you might want to reach out to your SA (The 510 number that texted when you placed the order) about what is going on. Alot of us that had placed orders later than you (I placed mine on 1/23) have already gotten VIN numbers or even taken delivery (I'm picking mine up on 3/25).
Some people in the bigger General Model Y thread have reach out to their SA and were about to convince them to give them a VIN sooner than later. It's worth a shot

I think you might want to reach out to your SA (The 510 number that texted when you placed the order) about what is going on. Alot of us that had placed orders later than you (I placed mine on 1/23) have already gotten VIN numbers or even taken delivery (I'm picking mine up on 3/25).
Some people in the bigger General Model Y thread have reach out to their SA and were about to convince them to give them a VIN sooner than later. It's worth a shot
I have almost every week. I get the same response.

Just got the Uber turbine wheel covers

Attachments

• PXL_20230321_183905305.jpg
    PXL_20230321_183905305.jpg
    864.7 KB · Views: 73
  • PXL_20230321_183922729.jpg
    PXL_20230321_183922729.jpg
    710 KB · Views: 49
do they have specific left side and right side covers? the ones I bought are all the same and it's kinda annoying to think about
Unfortunately no, they are not symmetric. I'm ok with it for now, not obvious enough to bother me just yet. I did find some that were symmetric but the reviews I found weren't all that great on quality. So I just stuck with Tsportline

Reactions: bdhaduk
Unfortunately no, they are not symmetric. I'm ok with it for now, not obvious enough to bother me just yet. I did find some that were symmetric but the reviews I found weren't all that great on quality. So I just stuck with Tsportline
Fair, that's basically the same issue I'm running into. All the ones that say they are symmetric either have bad reviews, don't look nice, or are a lot more expensive