Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR OD: 7/2 Blue, Black interior, 7 seat, No tow, 20" induction wheels, EDD: 10/5-10/20, sunnyvale CA
My date got moved 8 times or so. Aug 5 -> Aug 18 -> sept 5 -> sept 18 -> sept 26-30 -> sept 29-30 -> oct 2-20 -> oct 5-20
I hope VIN will get assigned in coming week :(

Reactions: bplboy
Any news with the Blues?

My EDD keeps bouncing around, nothing unusual there and it's now covering almost all of December (12/4-12/31). I'm ok with that and I may push (hold) it to January, if Congress ever gets their act together. Maybe it's not so easy to do that, so suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Any news with the Blues?

My EDD keeps bouncing around, nothing unusual there and it's now covering almost all of December (12/4-12/31). I'm ok with that and I may push (hold) it to January, if Congress ever gets their act together. Maybe it's not so easy to do that, so suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
YES!!! Thanks for reviving this threat! I got my vin today!

My VIN came in a week ago and my delivery date got scheduled for 10/23! The wait is almost over 😭
Wow. Got my vin today and delivery scheduled Saturday 23rd :)

Blue/White/Tow/19”/AP …will get ABoost ASAP and already purchased a relatively new set of 21” ubers off an MYP owner to run for spring summer session :)

I’m doing some upgrades:

- garage door opener
- ppf front package and lower sides front to back as well as wheel wells
- tint front windows to match rear
- replace T decal at rear with black T E S L A logo
- replace front decal with black T logo
- replace chrome Dual Motor with Black Dual Motor
- powder coat the Gemini rim covers gun metal to matte black ish. This will be my winter set
- swivel screen bracket. I want the screen to be able to tilt left or right by 15-20degrees. Results in much easier touch of farthest point
- MYP spoiler (either user oem or aftermarket matte CF)
- contemplating red brake calipers covers

Last edited:
MYP Blue/Black, Tow, No FSD.

OD 10/7
Initial EDD 12/18-12/31
Updated to 11/4-12/2 after a few days, no Rollercoaster yet.

Sold my 2021 MYLR (Red/tow/20k mi) to Carmax a few days after ordering the new one, $5k more than I had paid 11mo prior. Hard to believe.

MYP Blue/Black, Tow, No FSD.

OD 10/7
Initial EDD 12/18-12/31
Updated to 11/4-12/2 after a few days, no Rollercoaster yet.

Sold my 2021 MYLR (Red/tow/20k mi) to Carmax a few days after ordering the new one, $5k more than I had paid 11mo prior. Hard to believe.
Almost identical to what I did. Sold my W/W 21' LR with 25k miles for 5 k more than I bought it and ordered the same config as you on 9/11. Was EDD 10-8/10-28, changed a few times and now at 10/28-11/7.

Reactions: Tqdrivenws6
There's just something about that BLUE!

OD: 9/28
EDD: 2/10 - 3/2
Delivery Center: Nashville, TN

MYLR 5 seats, No Tow, No FSD, Gemini Wheels

Plans: full front PPF, 35% tint front windows, 70% rear. Acceleration Boost on DAY ONE.
Interested to see what will happen with EV incentive by next year, but my planning all along has excluded it, so gravy.