Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update - today my EDD reappeared, showing the same Sept 15-30 estimate as it did when I reactivated the order. I don't know if I should call them and ask not to be slotted right into that late-Sept / early-Oct time. I don't want to be kicked all the way into Nov-Dec.
Updated again to "October". Who knows what's next...

Out of OctoberHe77 only a 1 day shift on both ends from my Aug 1st dates... Sept02-Sept21... I will take it... There is a #teamblue VT member that has mid-Aug to early Sept and he got a VIN I believe. I'm out of Boston so I am hopeful in the next week I will also see a VIN come across. Trucks are heading this way!

Reactions: heyitsme
It might be the color. I ordered MYLR5-Blue/Black notow Nofsd on 7/12. Immediately Got EDD of 7/22-8/11. Delivered 7/25 in Mt Kisco. 13 days. they get all 1 color delivered at a time. So perhaps there was an extra Blue to fill the truck. Lucky me.
#TeamBlue
That's INSANE!! I have the EXACT same specs as you....Did you get the 20" induction wheels too? They must have had blues near you in NYC. So nice!

Joining team Model Y and team blue this Friday! Coming from a 2020 Model 3; trade-in prices are too high to refuse right now. I didn't want to wait until November/December so I had a sales advisor keep an eye out for new inventory and he found: Blue, white, 19", tow hitch and I'm taking delivery two days from now! Super quick process.

Vehicle is getting shipped to Chicago area from Indianapolis. VIN is 187XXX and I got the Tesla Vision notice, so it must be a May or June build that has been sitting on a showroom floor. I don't think it will have bioweapon defense mode but should be all up to date otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: bcuzYnot
Joining team Model Y and team blue this Friday! Coming from a 2020 Model 3; trade-in prices are too high to refuse right now. I didn't want to wait until November/December so I had a sales advisor keep an eye out for new inventory and he found: Blue, white, 19", tow hitch and I'm taking delivery two days from now! Super quick process.

Vehicle is getting shipped to Chicago area from Indianapolis. VIN is 187XXX and I got the Tesla Vision notice, so it must be a May or June build that has been sitting on a showroom floor. I don't think it will have bioweapon defense mode but should be all up to date otherwise.
That's some BS, that is almost my exact configuration and I ordered in Indianapolis!