Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hastings. We’ve traveled extensively throughout both islands and love every inch. Can’t wait to get back.

Love the Bay. I'm from the Wairarapa, about 3 hours drive south. Honestly prefer Napier to Hastings, but both cities are close to Ocean Beach and Waimarama, which are both top 10 NZ beaches, imo. West, you've also got great hiking/tramping in the Kawekas. Good place. Funny, in 5 weeks back in NZ, I only saw one Tesla (a Model 3). One of the nice things about living in the US is not having the rest of the world get most tech before you...

Reactions: bplboy
5E477F24-B858-44C3-BE0E-DD45C30EA9DE.jpeg
Picked this bad boy today and I absolutely love it! There are some things that need to be fixed but overall pretty happy!

Congrats!! What were the issues you encountered?
Thank you!
Had the usual minor panel gaps, slightly misaligned doors, small scuffs on the interior, etc. but I'm okay with those. The biggest issue were the side camera housings and the camera themselves. The left housing had enough gap to stick a fat flathead and easily pry it out, the right was the same but not that big of a gap. And both cameras give off a slight orange tint.

Thank you!
Had the usual minor panel gaps, slightly misaligned doors, small scuffs on the interior, etc. but I'm okay with those. The biggest issue were the side camera housings and the camera themselves. The left housing had enough gap to stick a fat flathead and easily pry it out, the right was the same but not that big of a gap. And both cameras give off a slight orange tint.
Any word from Tesla with regards to the camera issue?

How long had you had the "October" EDD?

Order date??
The original order is from April, but it wasn’t completed until August 25th. Initial EDD was November, then December, then narrower window at end of December, then October, back to Jan. It’s literally been all over the map. Some days it shows a EDD, some days it doesn’t.

I’d love to get my car quickly, but at the same time I’d also like an Austin MY AS WELL AS whatever tax credit that is ultimately passed. I had to get rid of my X3 back in the beginning of August which put our household down to 1.5 cars (half being the manual smart car I’ve been having to drive). To make the waiting game go easier I got rid of my wife’s Volvo lease and got her a M3SR+ LFP. It’s honestly not helping the wait; I want my own Tesla now more than ever!

Original order date was Aug 14th.
MYLR-5 SEATER-INDUCTIONS-WHITE INTERIOR-NO FSD-NO TOW Original EDD was January
Changed my order to 7 Seat interior EDD changed to December14-Jan 03
Changed my order again to MYP BLUE-WHITE INTERIOR EDD is currently 09/23-09/30
Was told by my SA it would most likely arrive in November. So fingers crossed. 🤞