Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We were discussing it briefly in another thread, but specifically about Blue MYPs - Has anyone seen these getting assigned VINs lately? They seemed to not show up much during the end of quarter rush and I haven't seen any positive recent delivery estimates either.
I received mine June 24. I would put that within the EOQ since it was the last weekend of the Quarter.

Any blues expecting delivery in August? Or even delivered in the past week or so of July?
I went from a 5 week window to a 4 week window a couple weeks ago, then this weekend went to Aug 4 to Aug 15. So an 11 day window I guess? lol Hopefully it pans out.. no vin. And this is my second time about to be inside a short window, last time was way back at the end of June.. (MYP, Blue, Ordered mid-May)

Reactions: Weedblossom
We ordered 10/21/21 got vin 7/31/22

7 seater / blue / white / 20" induction / tow hitch / no fsd
congrats! Blues still have hope.
AS I expected, got pushed back this morning to 11/15 - 12/27. Maybe I get tax credits though if I delay to January.
that’s a rough push. Hope it pulls up as hard as it got pushed a little later. Hold strong.

I’ve been at Aug 9-23 for the last 10 days.

Reactions: BamaRed