Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just thought I'd give a quick update
MYP Blue/Black FSD no Tow. NJ delivery
Ordered 8/21
9-28 VIN ASSIGNED! F564
EDD 7- Oct 11 - Oct 20

I was a little unsure how things would work with 3rd party financing so an explanation below if it helps anyone, awesome.

Financing through ADELFI I had gotten pre-approved 9/8 (wanted to get in before the FED updated rates) got my email stating I was approved and locked in for 2.6% at 72 months locked in for 60 days. I created my membership, created a deposit account and that was it. On 9/29 I uploaded the MVP paperwork Adelfi quickly responded asking for the rest of the required documents (SS card, drivers license, proof of income (1 check stub), and proof of existing insurance). Within 1 day (so today 9/30) was contacted as the agent wanted to review info before sending docusign to me. She mentioned a rate of 2.9%, I questioned it and explained I was told it was 2.6% she was very curtious and explained she would go back to the underwritter. A few hours later sent me the docusign but I couldn't get into it. Went through the messaging that Adelfi offers and got answers right away and they had no problem with me holding off on signing until we got closer to delivery, they did let me know the process usually takes 24-48 hours so I need to allow enough time.

I texted back Tesla (I never had a true SA assigned, just been texting with whoever is on the other end) and asked if they could ping the car. They said it is still in CA and is expected to arrive 10/19 to my tesla location and they usually take 24-48 hours to inspect and detail the vehicle to prepare it for pickup. I'm hoping of course that ETA is sooner. Next week I plan to ask about the tires and ask for them to ping it again.

Forgot about this thread...
I got a VIN on Friday for my DBM MYLR. EDD now Oct 20-26. Waiting to see if it makes it on time to pickup this weekend.
March 11th order date. VIN NF574XXX. So still a 2022. Not sure if it will have the sensors still...seems like it will.
well we have same VIN and sounds like you might get yours a week or so before me so I'll be interested to hear if you got Matrix or USS