Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue or Red! ARGH!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Billbrown1982

TM3 LR 2021 | Red | FSD
Dec 21, 2020
Basildon
So I know this is totally 100% subjective to personal tastes, but I am going back and forwards between the two and I just can't make my mind 100% up.

My favourite car that I've ever owned was a Toyota Rav 4 in Red, with the black accents I thought it looked amazing.

I got overtaken by a 2021 red model 3 the other week, and it really caught my eye and looked good.

Then I saw a blue 2020 model sitting in our works carpark....and it rocked my decision again.

The Blue, looked quite metallic or pearlescent, not sure which is more accurate for it, but it looked really nice and by contrast, looking back at the picture of the red car that I quickly snapped on my phone looks kind of flat? Just plain red.

I really wanted to go and look at a red and a blue next to each other at a dealership, but hey Covid....so I've currently got a red on order for hopefully March but I am still wondering if I'm totally sure I've made the right choice.

So is there anything I'm missing? Does the red look different in different lights?

Was going to put a poll but its so subjective I don't think thats a good idea.

Red, but I’m biased...

8F2AF80A-B176-4721-8B62-32A0A3EDA142.jpeg

no, have white save £1000 or £2000 against red, lol
just joking, I chose white because for me red fades/oxidise (if not very well looked after) and my budget was stretch to the limit so £2000 more etc etc.
Blue was my other option, but £1000 more, and not massively taken with it.
white hides any marks or scratches (or at least I think it does)

If the red wasn’t a £2k option I’d have had that. Based on the website colour, the blue looked lovely too to me but when I saw it at the dealership, it seemed less bright.

So in the end, I went with the no cost white and spent the grand on the white interior. No regrets, until I see a red one!

• Funny
Reactions: Rustybkts