Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue or Red! ARGH!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a Supercharger nearby you can go to while on the road justifiably, and park close for a while? You might see your 2021 options, to aid your decision.

The fun of the car is an order of magnitude bigger than any colour-regret you could possibly have on delivery day: i.e. there’s no wrong answer.

My last 3 cars have been blue (my favourite colour) but when i saw the red with white interior in a showroom it tipped me over. This is my first ever red car & i love it.
20201030_094219~2.jpg

This is exactly the responses I was hoping for, thanks guys!

Surprised by the amount of pro white interiors. White interior was never an option to me, not once. Dont like the appearance personally and I just know if never be able to keep it clean, it would end up with 5th wheel grease on it or something one day so for me the black interior is set in stone, which I think is another reason I want the high contrast red exterior vs a darker blue.

Do red cars still fade like they used to? Years ago I had an xr3i and yeah every panel was a different shade thanks to the sun but I didn't think that was really an issue these days?

Great suggestion about sitting at a super charger actually. I might have to do that if I can make it part of my work commute so its not classed as an unnecessary journey

Love the pictures too guys. Great to see. Thanks!

Reactions: Roy W.
There's the old saying:
You will appreciate it more by washing it more.

So... get Black.

You will thank me later :D

yeah no...never again. The Rav I just got rid of last week was Black and while it looked stunning in summer after a polish, it was just a freaking scratch magnet!

Red or blue?

Black of course.

But: do.not.get.it.dirty. Not even a bit.

I’m not normally a big fan of red but the Tesla red is really nice. The blue is nice too and cheaper of course. But I’m a white Tesla fan through and through. Goes with the SpaceX theme and looks great with the black exterior trim and white interior. Red might well be my second choice for an M3, closely followed by blue. The UK doesn’t need any more grey or black cars! lol

I love the red It is a great choice with the black interior, looks fab with the 2021 spec. I’m really pleased with it.

Blue was my second choice. All the neighbours I can see have white cars so I wanted something different and we already have a grey Range Rover

it does get dirty quick though, and as someone said earlier in the thread the back end is a dirt magnet

14798C67-FB4A-4486-87CE-BF3E2A01BE31.jpeg