Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
when did u order? configuration?

Ordered 8/26. LR, white/white, 19", no tow, no FSD. Deferred delivery at EOQ because I applied for the CVAP program. CVAP approval came in last week and Tesla texted me that my order was on hold but to text back "OCTOBER" if I wanted to take delivery this month. I did that last week and the VIN came in this morning.

Reactions: mnsweeps
Ordered 8/26. LR, white/white, 19", no tow, no FSD. Deferred delivery at EOQ because I applied for the CVAP program. CVAP approval came in last week and Tesla texted me that my order was on hold but to text back "OCTOBER" if I wanted to take delivery this month. I did that last week and the VIN came in this morning.

I ordered 9/24 and was immediately assigned a VIN within like 1 day but I had asked to reassign it to someone else as I wanted it 3rd week of october..

Got assigned a 2020 VIN ****LF054XXX . The first VIN assigned last week was in 57xxx range and this one is older than that.. Immediately asked SA to reassign and she removed it from my account :)

unbelievable, you’ve had two VIN’s and ordered 8 days after me.... that’s pretty Screwed up, if you ask me, on Tesla’s part. More power to you, hope they get you a new one soon though.

Orange County, California here.

Ordered 10/12 and completed loan online 10/17. Got assigned a VIN today 10/18 and its the 'L' 2020 model.
Configuration is LR/white/white/induction wheels with VIN 058XXX region. Really not happy about that. I thought by 10/12 they would've given everyone a 2021 already.

There must have been a lot of rejects in LA.