Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are being super aggressive with end of quarter and year delivery right now. Got VIN at noon, a text and email at 2pm with a delivery date 2 days later. We paid the amount due and uploaded insurance and then we got an email asking if we wanted to accept delivery same day! Could not make it work today due to timing and they scheduled for tomorrow. Stoked for the rush of deliveries for everyone here waiting! Getting the VIN made me forget about the month wait to get delivery.

Reactions: DoctorBenjamin
I’m losing hope I have tried contacting my sales person and ....no response. I’ve called emailed and texted. How can a salesperson avoid all forms of communication? No vin, no updates, and no communication. Congrats to all you who’ve received your vin and delivery date.

I’m losing hope I have tried contacting my sales person and ....no response. I’ve called emailed and texted. How can a salesperson avoid all forms of communication? No vin, no updates, and no communication. Congrats to all you who’ve received your vin and delivery date.

did you order a LR or P? So cal performance models apparently come at the very end of the quarter.

I emailed my person too with no response. My account shows will reach out only...
My original SA was unresponsive, went to the store and talked to a new one and she's been great, super responsive and helpful the whole way, might be worth trying someone new. Still waiting on my VIN. LR/White/Black Interior ordered RWD 7/2019, but eventually upgraded to AWD on 11/21 this year.