Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can any sales rep see nationwide new, inventory, and used cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who trades in a car with less then 300 miles on it that was made in February?!

2018 Model 3 | Tesla

I’m skeptical since it’s a low VIN, was made during Tesla’s huge push to get cars on the road... but holy cow 284 miles! My Volt was “new” and had 208 miles on it when I picked it up from the dealer....

Do I jump on this or keep my Blue/White SR+ order?

Who trades in a car with less then 300 miles on it that was made in February?!

2018 Model 3 | Tesla

I’m skeptical since it’s a low VIN, was made during Tesla’s huge push to get cars on the road... but holy cow 284 miles! My Volt was “new” and had 208 miles on it when I picked it up from the dealer....

Do I jump on this or keep my Blue/White SR+ order?

Someone who wanted an AWD? Or a P3D?

Owner died? Went to prison? Bankrupt? Sent overseas?

So many possible reasons .... I’d jump on this vs an SR+ so fast the air would crackle. :)

Oh, it was a performance one? Dang, I’m just looking for a long range RWD, not any performance upgrades. I put a call in asking for a sales advisor to look around and they’re going to call me back...

You may want to call and ask. I called when I heard they had LR RWD cars in stock.That was the price on mine but when they took off the FSD it ended up being 48k. Mine is a LR RWD with paint color and rim upgrades also. Also, I got an additional $1500 off because it was in stock (one free upgrade) and I put a deposit that day (not sure they still offer that, I got mine in late April)

Someone who wanted an AWD? Or a P3D?

Owner died? Went to prison? Bankrupt? Sent overseas?

So many possible reasons .... I’d jump on this vs an SR+ so fast the air would crackle. :)

Turns out they were 7 day returns... or sure why a bunch of them all popped up tonight... maybe Tesla was clearing old cars just sitting in storage or something...

I think I’m going to cancel the order for the used one and stick with the SR+ so I can get the tax credit. That means there is at least one LR RWD MSM in Manheim Anaheim for $45k that’s up for grabs and one white one for $44k that’s there...