Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 956110

Why not this way instead? wow... waste of time and gas
I'm sure there's a reason, lol. Big expensive boat with a lot of expensive cargo, so you can't just full send it :p

Either the ship is over the size limit for that little corridor, or the water isn't deep enough, etc. Big ships like this are also not known for their agility - last thing you want is for the ship to drift too much to either side and hit something.

At least she's finally ready to unload! Any of y'all near Richmond want to go get some spy/drone footage? 🤣

I'm sure there's a reason, lol. Big expensive boat with a lot of expensive cargo, so you can't just full send it :p

Either the ship is over the size limit for that little corridor, or the water isn't deep enough, etc. Big ships like this are also not known for their agility - last thing you want is for the ship to drift too much to either side and hit something.

At least she's finally ready to unload! Any of y'all near Richmond want to go get some spy/drone footage? 🤣
looooolll

Hehe SHES MOORED

Screenshot_20230714-083624.png