Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks!! Btw, were there any Teslas that you could see? If not I assume that it has arrived at the delivery centre. And they are installing the mudflaps! 😊
the parking lot layout of the Richmond Tesla is quite open and you can more or less see it when you drive by. I don’t think they have any new cars on the lot, including the extra parking lot next to building

Reactions: Bob123
I'm guessing you guys are going to be looking at Monday before you hear anything. I have to wait another week to 10 days...I think it's best to not think about it all day lol
I imagined it would be longer than that even. I thought / hoped the delivery center would inspect the vehicles and there are probably some paper works here and there. With many vehicles coming in all at once it would take a few days to sort thru (note: pure speculation here)

Reactions: CaptStealthy
Do you know why a ship would come to a complete stop in the middle of the ocean, 400 miles away from its destination? 😝
I assume because:
1. There's a big traffic in the Vancouver custom area so they're letting in ships 1 by 1 to inspect them easier
2. There is no port for them to dock or wait around
3. The auto terminal parking lot are full so they can't unload yet (but someone said it was empty)
4. Ran out of space in the Tesla Centre parking lot (not gonna lie, they have small and very tight parking lots)

The MM isn’t set to arrive in New Westminster until tomorrow. It’s probably queued to go into port.
Yeah, probably. Like someone said in the shipping thread, stopping in open water allows for drills and other things that maybe they can't do in more shallow water near the coast.

Or rather than anchoring in a random spot off Vancouver Island, they prefer to just wait further out and when its their turn, just sail straight in. Either way, Tesla is expecting her to be on time, because I got an email from my SA yesterday saying that the vehicle is in transit to the showroom and I can expect a delivery text very soon.

Needless to say, I am getting more and more excited as each hour passes! 😁

Yeah, probably. Like someone said in the shipping thread, stopping in open water allows for drills and other things that maybe they can't do in more shallow water near the coast.

Or rather than anchoring in a random spot off Vancouver Island, they prefer to just wait further out and when its their turn, just sail straight in. Either way, Tesla is expecting her to be on time, because I got an email from my SA yesterday saying that the vehicle is in transit to the showroom and I can expect a delivery text very soon.

Needless to say, I am getting more and more excited as each hour passes! 😁
I’m getting excited too! My SA said my car is in transit too so it shouldn’t be too much longer! I’ll have to wait for the transit between BC and Ontario. Fingers crossed everything goes well 🤞

Reactions: CaptStealthy