Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A4E61913-310C-402B-A99C-559C77F591EC.jpeg
My insurance increase in Alberta.. I know there were some questions about it before..

I got replika wheels 1300, contact viking 7 tires 1400, tpms 600. I rounded up so i paid around 3300 after tax.
Bluetooth TPMS from Tesla are $427 with tax for 4. Just bought them yesterday. One tire place quoted $1000 for just the r241 but average is $1300 elsewhere. Going price for Michelin and Continental are $1400.

Packages are going for $2500-$2700 including tax but not TPMS.

I been doing some research and asking all the shops around me for prices as I am looking for a set. I really want Nokian but no one has the satin black r241 and Nokian together in stock, always one or the other. My next choice would be Michelin X-Ice which lots of places has in stock.

I hope this helps some people in the GTA. Like wise, please post what prices you guys end up buying for. Thanks.

Bluetooth TPMS from Tesla are $427 with tax for 4. Just bought them yesterday. One tire place quoted $1000 for just the r241 but average is $1300 elsewhere. Going price for Michelin and Continental are $1400.

Packages are going for $2500-$2700 including tax but not TPMS.

I been doing some research and asking all the shops around me for prices as I am looking for a set. I really want Nokian but no one has the satin black r241 and Nokian together in stock, always one or the other. My next choice would be Michelin X-Ice which lots of places has in stock.

I hope this helps some people in the GTA. Like wise, please post what prices you guys end up buying for. Thanks.
I ordered a set of winters a few days ago from Spence Tires and they have it ready for pick up once my MY arrives. Rims are 19x8.5" Replika R241 in Space Grey and tires are 255/45/19 Conti Viking Contact. Total $2400 incl tax. TPMS not included.

Reactions: EDDYSTONE
Order date - Aug 22 (White, 5S, Black Interior, 20", Tow) - Love Tesla
EDD: December - Love Tesla
EDD moved to Jan - Hate Tesla
EDD changed to Nov17 - Dec1st - Love Tesla
Edd moved to Dec1st - Dec 29th - Hate Tesla

:)
Mine came two weeks ago, MYLR white/white. Ordered Aug. 22nd as well.

I had my EDD Dec 12-31 until the SA called that the vehicle is on the way.

Should be coming shortly. Also check for your premium connection, got mine for 1 year free. I see others are only for 1 month.

Should be coming shortly. Also check for your premium connection, got mine for 1 year free. I see others are only for 1 month.
Sweet! Congratulations!

One friend is getting his on Nov26th (ordered around Aug10th), so Im hopeful delivery is soon!

Also got 1 year free, ordered July 8 and picked up November 10. My referral got added a few days after ordering and also got that too, 1500 free km charging expires in 6 months.

Hey guys, I'm pissed to no end. Tesla I swear is messing with me. On Sunday I got the acknowledgement page and I clicked accept. Right after that I found my 2022 VIN through source code and my EDD was Nov 21-25. Now as of Wednesday (two days ago), my VIN was removed and EDD pushed back to Nov 28-Dec 30. WTF?? Today I called Tesla customer service as well as my SA and they both said they will look into this and will find out what happened to the car that was assigned to me. Damn, I just can't take this anymore. It's so ridiculous it's not funny. Sorry about the rant guys. Hopefully they will re-assign the same VIN back to me. At least that was what both of them told me on the phone. Or it could just be a glitch. But damn, stop playing with my head. 😩😩

Hey guys, I'm pissed to no end. Tesla I swear is messing with me. On Sunday I got the acknowledgement page and I clicked accept. Right after that I found my 2022 VIN through source code and my EDD was Nov 21-25. Now as of Wednesday (two days ago), my VIN was removed and EDD pushed back to Nov 28-Dec 30. WTF?? Today I called Tesla customer service as well as my SA and they both said they will look into this and will find out what happened to the car that was assigned to me. Damn, I just can't take this anymore. It's so ridiculous it's not funny. Sorry about the rant guys. Hopefully they will re-assign the same VIN back to me. At least that was what both of them told me on the phone. Or it could just be a glitch. But damn, stop playing with my head. 😩😩
I totally get you… but at the end its just a car! Trying to look at this way and things may get easier in your head.

Ive been impatiently waiting as well.