Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the best part was Tesla said there is no more credit checks and I have one hit me the next day
Tesla doesn't do the financing in Canada....a bank/finance company does...so whoever at Tesla told you that was perhaps not speaking on behalf of the bank. Although Tesla in Canada has a finance group, they merely are liaisons to outside finance companies.

Reactions: Frenchrock
Tesla doesn't do the financing in Canada....a bank/finance company does...so whoever at Tesla told you that was perhaps not speaking on behalf of the bank. Although Tesla in Canada has a finance group, they merely are liaisons to outside finance companies.
Concur- so the salesperson should know this instead of spewing misinformation. The SA also said I'd have a month worth premium connectivity and I had to point it to them that it's 1 year free for Model Y's.

Ordered May 1st, my estimate has been consistently only a few days away for a couple months now. I'm currently at Aug 6 - 24.
I asked my SA about the status a couple weeks ago and he said that they aren't expecting any deliveries for the next little bit and that his system shows Aug 19th right now.

This is in Saskatoon as that's the nearest dealership to Winnipeg, but I can't imagine I'm very high priority and I'm holding out to get it by the end of the year.