Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Make sense! Still, I'm glad to see that first week order won't have to wait for months. I was expecting a EDD around early July.

Gives me time to buy and receive all the accessories I wanted.
I had placed an order for Mobile Connector when ordering by M3. But after talking to electrician, it seems that Wall charger is way to go as 240 plug needs GFCI-breaker. No garage, car-port. So need to get Wall charger too. Where are you planning to get stuff like mats. From Tesla or any 3-party?

I had placed an order for Mobile Connector when ordering by M3. But after talking to electrician, it seems that Wall charger is way to go as 240 plug needs GFCI-breaker. No garage, car-port. So need to get Wall charger too. Where are you planning to get stuff like mats. From Tesla or any 3-party?

I got both a 48 amp wallbox, already installed on my house and a Tesla mobile connector in case I need it while visiting family.

Bought the tuxmat mats from their website and received them today. They are the best looking mats I've ever had and probably the best for our climate in Canada.

Also bought vents cover and rear trunk hook from AliExpress.

Motrobe Cup holder insert, ThinSGO matte screen protector, spigen center console tray and a-premium mudflaps.

Already looking for some 18x8.5 +35 5x114.3 steelies for my winter wheels. I'll get some Nokian tyres Hakkapeliitta 10 ev 235/55R18.

I got both a 48 amp wallbox, already installed on my house and a Tesla mobile connector in case I need it while visiting family.

Bought the tuxmat mats from their website and received them today. They are the best looking mats I've ever had and probably the best for our climate in Canada.

Also bought vents cover and rear trunk hook from AliExpress.

Motrobe Cup holder insert, ThinSGO matte screen protector, spigen center console tray and a-premium mudflaps.

Already looking for some 18x8.5 +35 5x114.3 steelies for my winter wheels. I'll get some Nokian tyres Hakkapeliitta 10 ev 235/55R18.
Looks like you are all set. So do you get TPMS sensors also for winter wheels from the same place?. I also need to look into it sooner than later. I was looking at an youtube review on 2023 Australian model MYRWD and they had parking sensors. We will see if these ones come with them.

Looks like you are all set. So do you get TPMS sensors also for winter wheels from the same place?. I also need to look into it sooner than later. I was looking at an youtube review on 2023 Australian model MYRWD and they had parking sensors. We will see if these ones come with them.
No, still trying to find some for a good price. Know any places where I can get some for a good price?

It would be awesome if our model Y came with parking sensor! I'm honestly really happy that they ours will be built in China, since it looks like the build quality will be way better than those coming from other factories.