Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D9DE53DD-F8B0-4627-BAD1-3C481D6958A0.jpeg

@604_Dialect am I correct?

The good news is that the company that operates the two auto terminals also just happens to own the MORNING MARGARETA, which is carrying a large shipment of Tesla vehicles (including mine!).
(WWS Vehicle Services Canada is the operator of the two auto terminals, and they're a subsidiary of Wallenius Wilhelmsen, which owns an 80% stake in EUKOR, which is the company that owns the boat)

My personal guess is that VIKING SEA and MORNING MARGARETA will be unloaded one after the other, because of the fact that VIKING SEA is carrying such a small load of Teslas. And my hope is that because Wallenius Wilhelmsen owns MORNING MARGARETA, that they would give priority to their own ship. 🤞

If it was MY port, I would unload the VIKING SEA as soon as the strike is over, and (assuming the strike gets resolved tomorrow) get her out of there just in time for the arrival of MORNING MARGARETA, combining the two Tesla loads and putting them on the same trucks/trains heading out of Vancouver.

But it's not my port, so time will tell...
ahem.... I'm just gonna drop this here, lol.

So VIKING SEA is going to be brought in tomorrow morning. And MORNING MARGARETA is not listed on that PortLink system, but VesselFinder says she is due to arrive Saturday evening.

Not my port, but if it comes true, I'm claiming it as my prophecy... 🤣

So it's moored at 0830?
At 0300, it's scheduled to depart from it's current position in Kulleet Bay and make it's way over to Sand Heads, which is another anchor point just outside of Richmond.

At 0830, it'll depart from there and head into the Richmond Auto Terminal (formerly known as Fraser Wharves, according to the Port of Vancouver)

That's how I understand things, anyway. It lines up with 604_Dialect's post earlier where he thinks the afternoon shift might be unloading it.

If it was MY port, I would unload the VIKING SEA as soon as the strike is over, and (assuming the strike gets resolved tomorrow) get her out of there just in time for the arrival of MORNING MARGARETA, combining the two Tesla loads and putting them on the same trucks/trains heading out of Vancouver.
I still say they liked my plan though...hopefully MORNING MARGARETA gets to sail right in when she arrives and unload my Tesla!! 😁