Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi.
MYLR White ordered May 10
Delayed like all others by port strike.
I informed Tesla I would be off in remote location and completely off the grid for July 16-21.
I get back and have notices to schedule delivery (even though they can’t deliver) and the email that says schedule in 24 hours or vehicle will be given to some one else).
Sure enough they have removed the VIN from my profile as it has been allocated to someone else).
SA says maybe they can match it to incoming inventory which I can’t imagine there will be any give all the delays.
Super frustrating.

Hi.
MYLR White ordered May 10
Delayed like all others by port strike.
I informed Tesla I would be off in remote location and completely off the grid for July 16-21.
I get back and have notices to schedule delivery (even though they can’t deliver) and the email that says schedule in 24 hours or vehicle will be given to some one else).
Sure enough they have removed the VIN from my profile as it has been allocated to someone else).
SA says maybe they can match it to incoming inventory which I can’t imagine there will be any give all the delays.
Super frustrating.
Ugh, sorry to hear that, man. Keep your eye on the inventory, there were a couple that popped up in the last 2 days.

In fact, your profile says you're from Calgary? There was a red MYLR listed in Alberta not 2 days ago - it had the tow package as well, which makes it quite a bit more than the white. But keep checking, maybe you'll find something! There are some MYP listed, if you want to pay the $6K to upgrade.

Not sure how AIS works. However, looks like the MM will be working at the end of next week.
This says it's supposed to arrive on Monday night (Tuesday morning UTC), but it's not 100% reliable.

Good to know, though. But I'm not looking forward to waiting yet another week for it to arrive 😢

This says it's supposed to arrive on Monday night (Tuesday morning UTC), but it's not 100% reliable.

Good to know, though. But I'm not looking forward to waiting yet another week for it to arrive 😢
I would assume that means it'll be close by, but not docked and tied up immediately.

Reactions: CaptStealthy