Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for confirming.
I checked and people has mentioned that the 8th digit of your VIN determines what kind of motor you have:
View attachment 962847

Would be nice if anyone can confirm what they got for their MY from Shanghai.

I checked mine and its sadly E - meaning 3D1/980 Motor if I'm not mistaken.
Iā€™m an E . Fine with it. Still have advertised performance and 8 years warranty. hairpin might sound cool saying it but probably wonā€™t go any faster.

Picked up mine earlier today! She's such a beauty, and I feel like I'm dreaming right now, lol

I noticed a very miniscule difference between the trunk and left/right rear quarter panels - but honestly, I wouldn't have seen it if I wasn't looking for it. And it's such a tiny difference that even I can call it "within spec", let alone Tesla service šŸ˜‚

Other than that, the car is flawless!!!!

Picked up mine earlier today! She's such a beauty, and I feel like I'm dreaming right now, lol

I noticed a very miniscule difference between the trunk and left/right rear quarter panels - but honestly, I wouldn't have seen it if I wasn't looking for it. And it's such a tiny difference that even I can call it "within spec", let alone Tesla service šŸ˜‚

Congratulations šŸŽ‰

Reactions: CaptStealthy

Congrats!!

Congratulations!!

Reactions: CaptStealthy

Congratulations! Don't forget to post the pictures.

A little update on my side: Got a call from Tesla today. Running thoughts in my mind before SA mentioned his reason of call: Is my car arriving early :D? My my delivery delayed :oops:?
He just called to confirm the names on file, address etc šŸ˜Œ.

• Funny
Reactions: Bob123 and SamGr