Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven’t been here in a bit since picking up recently, but thought some may be interested in a nearly complete end product of my LR. Have a couple elements to tweak but nearly there. Not the best pics, I know. Sunlight would improve the look, for one. Once complete and cleaned up 100% might share if folks want. If this isn’t about “waiting” any more and I shouldn’t share in this thread, my apologies - I can delete this entirely.

Been absolutely loving the ride.

IMG_8226.jpeg

IMG_8228.jpeg

Don't buy the 2 pieces! They are trash since you can see the separation at the middle...get the one piece it's more expensive but looks OEM
My understanding is that the 2 piece one is more sturdy and durable and the separation is not visible as it is completely behind the screen. But of course, it is individual preference and choice. To me, it's fit and finish seems to be good.

Reactions: portagos
Haven’t been here in a bit since picking up recently, but thought some may be interested in a nearly complete end product of my LR. Have a couple elements to tweak but nearly there. Not the best pics, I know. Sunlight would improve the look, for one. Once complete and cleaned up 100% might share if folks want. If this isn’t about “waiting” any more and I shouldn’t share in this thread, my apologies - I can delete this entirely.

View attachment 966447

View attachment 966448
It looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos. Unfortunately, I can't so any modifications as I am leasing. Fortunately, my wallet is safe :D

Reactions: SamGr and random27
Last update from my cousin: my car wasn't in the last CN unloading train in MTL...but he said that since last week, there's alot of movement he saw alot of Teslas unloading (more RWD though)! Keep looking for new EDD because I'm sure we will get our cars in the next 2 weeks 🙏🏼
Thanks for the update! Was yours on Viking Sea as well? My EDD is Aug 29 - Sep 12. The SA said I should expect it during the first week of Sep. I'm not sure whether the long weekend would ruin it. Location: Oakville, Ontario.

Anyone in Ontario or Quebec heard anything since Viking sea arrived?

Last update from my cousin: my car wasn't in the last CN unloading train in MTL...but he said that since last week, there's alot of movement he saw alot of Teslas unloading (more RWD though)! Keep looking for new EDD because I'm sure we will get our cars in the next 2 weeks 🙏🏼

Thanks for the update! Was yours on Viking Sea as well? My EDD is Aug 29 - Sep 12. The SA said I should expect it during the first week of Sep. I'm not sure whether the long weekend would ruin it. Location: Oakville, Ontario.
How do you guys know that your Y is on the Viking Sea? Mine EDD is still Sept 7-21 with VIN assigned few weeks ago.

View attachment 966447

View attachment 966448
This colour is stunning! If I didn't pay the extra $ to get blue I would have wrapped in this colour.

Reactions: SamGr
I was supposed to pick up my MYLR last Friday but they told me few hours before scheduled pick-up time (I had everything ready) that it was still on the train even though I emailed them the night before asking if everything is good to go and they replied yes.

If we didn't like and invested in all the accessories/kits already for the Tesla, I probably would've told them to refund me.

I had to call my auto insurance to cancel the insurance on the same day and we have to re-apply for the finance again as it expired yesterday. The rate we had was 6.02% for 5 years now turned into 6.99% for 5 years.

Very bad reputation for them to start off.
This is at the Toronto-Lawrence Avenue location.