Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I randomly got new emails about my order agreement and loan agreement, again over a week after all those were already confirmed. Everything looked to be the same as before. Very odd.
It's maybe not totally random. They seemed to come out at about midnight Pacific time on Sept 1. It looks like there may be price changes on some optional stuff and the system just sent out updates to everyone. Also, the loan agreement email confirmed my original interest rate, and I see that as of today the standard rate showing on the web site has gone up to 7.2%.

I went to the Lawrence Tesla (GTA)store to inquire about my MYLR blue originally ordered July 9th. The latest EDD was between September 12-25. They told me the location of my MYLR (Chicago)and also gave me my VIN and allowed me to pick my scheduled appointment(September 23) I was told that it should arrive on the 16th and the earliest day that I could get it would probably be the 18th.
Where can I find out about the VIN Information and what route do they take from BC?

I went to the Lawrence Tesla (GTA)store to inquire about my MYLR blue originally ordered July 9th. The latest EDD was between September 12-25. They told me the location of my MYLR (Chicago)and also gave me my VIN and allowed me to pick my scheduled appointment(September 23) I was told that it should arrive on the 16th and the earliest day that I could get it would probably be the 18th.
Where can I find out about the VIN Information and what route do they take from BC?
Just got an updated phone call from my Tesla advisor that said my car will be available September 9th

On your profile , right click and click source —— cotrol F and search LRW

Emailed Tesla today, someone from Tesla responded that my Y will arrive by the End of next week or sooner. I then could pick up a delivery date. Ordered Aug 2, EDD Sept 7-21, Delivery site: Vanghuan

PS: While email Tesla remember to click reply on your email apps in that way, the email goes to [email protected], and a random rep will response the email (may not the rep that you address to).

Reactions: SamGr
My MYLR Order date was July 7th (delivery from Vaughan, ON location)
EDD still shows Sep 7-21
I went to a Tesla location yesterday and enquired the status from a Sales Associate there. He didn't have any update and just said, "You car is in transit". I couldn't even get a VIN from him. (There's no hidden VIN allotted to my RN on Source Page yet).
With so many people having same EDD of Sep 7-21, I think, it is just a place holder and will be updated soon.

Same EDD, in GTA and got the same response from them yesterday. Seems crazy that it can be in transit for 11 days across Canada. The Toronto/Vancouver train is 3 days.
What are you talking about 11days, the ship docked at Vancouver on 14th Aug, and if arrive Toronto next week. It takes about a month to move them from West to East. That is ridiculous.

Last edited:
What are you talking about 11days, the ship docked at Vancouver on 14th Aug, and if arrive Toronto next week. It takes about a month to move them from West to East. That is ridiculous.
I suspect our cars were on Dream Diva which just arrived last week. Could be wrong but yeah it seems to take a long time once they arrive in Canada. Was a lot faster when I got my M3SR+ from Fremont 4 years ago.

Reactions: ZooSean and SamGr
Here’s my story, placed an order for Model 3 LR from the inventory on the 11th August. Estimated pickup was 21st to 4th September. I constantly kept checking with the agent and they said it would arrive for the 28th August. But i was planning to go on a trip then so booked the delivery for 6th September. And then got a call from the agent on the 2nd saying the truck had some mechanical issue so got delayed. But i had already booked tickets for the 6th. So kept checking with them and finally yesterday they replied it passed edmonton and could pickup today but my flight got cancelled. So i will be picking it up tmrw.

Pickup Location: Saskatoon