Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
August 12th
My order date was July 7th.
I think, they initially put everybody with July and August order dates in September 7-21 place holder (thereby raising hopes for all of us), but now they are processing orders as per Order date and are currently tackling July Orders first.
(This is my guess)...Your car must have been reassigned to someone with a previous order date and, due to limited number of vehicles in last shipment, now they need to wait for the next shipment of cars to assign a car to your order.
I know, the wait is painful...especially when they play with our emotions by giving one delivery estimate date first and then change it at the last hour.

Reactions: chrishuang
I ordered late July and I received not message or anything. The guesstimate date I received was sept 7 to 21. So I did what the other recommend and paid a visit to the dealership. Guess what, they immediately booked me in for a delivery for the 20th. It worth giving a try.

Reactions: SamGr
From my delivery advisor:”I was able to assign a vehicle with your exact configuration to your account that's currently routed to QC. Note that we currently do not have a firm eta on this unit however we should be able to get more updates in the next 2 weeks. “
They could make the system better that just assign this one at the first place instead of assigned me one that’s on the boat and reassigned this one.
Hoping this one doesn’t get canceled again

I got my scheduling e-mail and text a few minutes ago.....(finally!...but fingers crossed that it stays like that). They gave me 4 options to choose from a 2 hour delivery time window on just 1 day - Friday - Sep 15th.....(not much of a choice, I guess). Now I need to get my Insurance and all paperwork completed by then and take half day off from work on Friday!

I got my scheduling e-mail and text a few minutes ago.....(finally!...but fingers crossed that it stays like that). They gave me 4 options to choose from a 2 hour delivery time window on just 1 day - Friday - Sep 15th.....(not much of a choice, I guess). Now I need to get my Insurance and all paperwork completed by then and take half day off from work on Friday!
Nothing here still, what's your pick up location?

Last edited:
Reactions: SamGr