Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Production Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@mnx and clea: the first time I signed my MVPA it took a week because I put my wife's name on it as well; I didn't realize that I had to click on BOTH emails to sign our names separately :redface: In my defense, it was my first time ever doing docusign!

10 days! Ok, I guess I'll just be patient knowing others are waiting. :)

Got my MVPA back. My order is complete. :)

Next thing is to get some wiring done in my garage...

same here ... on both issues.

I got an email from Solar City for the wiring just after the countersign notification, i checked the box to have them contact me but didn't expect to hear from them as they do not have a presence in Canada AFAIK. We'll see what they say when they see the location.

Me three :) Actually, I need to get the NEMA 15-40 installed and then I really need to get my garage organized so my new baby doesn't come home to a mess. And yes, that could take me the 3 months. Anyone have any advice/experience with garage organization systems?

Still waiting , p232! I thought they were going to slot us in similar to time of US reservation dates. Considering they are finalizing in the 10,000's I guess the plan has changed. I reserved around the time of the US 6,000 mark.

Yeah, not sure why they didn't send out more finalize e-mails to you guys... However it sounds like everyone will have them by the end of January.

FYI the hardest part of waiting is after you've finalized. (especially since a few people who finalized last week in the US got delivery e-mails!) :)

I think they are doing it roughly by reservation date. So those like mnx who have waited for years are finalizing a few weeks sooner than those who have waited for 10 months or so. I would expect the later reservations to get interleaved with current USA reservation holders.