Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CH/DE/AU Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update at my end for MY LR CH:

- EDD when booking (Mar/15) was July
- EDD updated to June 9-18
- Received message from Tesla to schedule delivery Mar/9
- Picking up car today YAY!
Hey @Carl_Sagan I'm supposed to pickup my MY LR tomorrow in Lausanne but still haven't received the 13.20 customs form. When did you receive it? Or did the Delivery Center do the import/registration for you?

Reactions: Obalagee
I see a pattern here that they really try to push the delivery for these orders before the end of Q2. That's why with every push back the end date of the window is not changing it remains 30th June.
Also, 1-2-3 days change is normal as I see as the big cargo ships now are all in 1-2 days behind the original schedule.

I have VIN number for almost 3 weeks now.

I also spoke with the Bern and Basel Tesla team, they are all super helpful and nice, and they confirmed my theory. Every estimated delivery which is before the end of June will be pushed super hard by Tesla to be delivered in Q2. So worst case by 30th June but probably earlier.
If you have a dedicated tesla representative (someone who sent the final invoice) you can ask him/her about the car status and the ship name. They can tell it, but only the store where you are linked. So in my case, for example, the status is on the route and the ship's name is the Horizon. There is at least one more ship in front of the Horizon based on Tesla feedback.

Reactions: dsb1