Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Stats - Tesla app new feature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which version of IOS is your phone running?
I'm on the latest beta 15.4 and the local network setting is under privacy, which doesn't show the Tesla app
May be the beta is the problem, why don’t you go back to iOS15.3 public version instead of the iOS15.4 beta and then check. We all know that some apps do not work very well in iOS beta versions!

Last edited:
May be the beta is the problem, why don’t you go back to iOS15.3 public version instead of the iOS15.4 beta and then check. We all know that some apps do not work very well in iOS beta versions!

As that involves a DFU reset of the phone and loss of any 15.4 backups (because you can't restore backups to a lower version of the OS) then I wouldn't start with that.

I'd start by signing out of the app, deleting it, power-cycling the phone then re-installing the app and signing back in so you have a clean install.

I have an iPad on 15.4 beta and the app is showing the charging stats, so it looks like it should work.

• Informative
Reactions: Adopado and spdpsba
I have UK spec 2017 Model X 75D which has been updated to MCU2. The car is running 2022.4 firmware. iOS app version is 4.5.1. The car has Data Sharing enabled and I am primary account holder. I dont see the new "Charge Stats" option in the app.

I have followed all the instructions here Understanding Charge Stats but still dont see this option.

Any idea how can I fix this?

I am using the 4.5.1 app version installed on my IOS device and running 2021.44.30.11 on my tesla model 3 SRP 2021, but I don't see "Charge stats" even though based on the following statement I should:

Note: To access this feature, the vehicle owner needs a Tesla App version 4.5.1 or higher and the vehicle software version 2021.44.25 or higher.

any clue why ?

At the bottom if you click on view details in version 4.5 1 it will now give you your cars build details and also your warranty info.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220205-203708_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220205-203708_Tesla.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20220205-203634_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220205-203634_Tesla.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 58
I'm at a loss;

iOS 15.3
app version 4.5.1 build 864
Software version 2021.44.30.12

Still not showing.
Its worth adding, this is not a least or anything, I purchased the car. Additionally, I don't have any home charging solution, wondering if that makes a difference but can't see how or why and I've only done around 700 miles, maybe not enough yet for this feature?

I'm at a loss;

iOS 15.3
app version 4.5.1 build 864
Software version 2021.44.30.12

Still not showing.
Its worth adding, this is not a least or anything, I purchased the car. Additionally, I don't have any home charging solution, wondering if that makes a difference but can't see how or why and I've only done around 700 miles, maybe not enough yet for this feature?
Do the full reset, if not, delete the app and reinstall, do the reset for car first and then reset the phone. If nothing works raise a service request

I'm actually wondering if buying the car on PCP makes a difference as the finance company remains the legal owner until the balance is paid and on the Tesla website it says that "Currently, Charge Stats is only available to the primary vehicle owner." under the FAQ here

I wouldn't have thought so but you never know.