Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charlotte, NC Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting! I've learned from all of the forums not to hold my breath for the teaser delivery heh I will say that my page changed overnight from the green checks to the solid black ones. I believe some people always had the solid black so it might not be an indication of anything.

Interesting! I've learned from all of the forums not to hold my breath for the teaser delivery heh I will say that my page changed overnight from the green checks to the solid black ones. I believe some people always had the solid black so it might not be an indication of anything.
My checks changed to black as well. Probably just some website design tweaking. No change in anything meaningful.

FYI to ALL- GLITCHY ASF- Ok so I contacted Tesla delivery at the 1(888)771-2505. Thank you @Brenzo!!

I executed all the insurance, registration , trade in requirements back in July. On my side it has showed DONE for months but when I spoke to them at this number ...drum roll...they said it showed only 0% complete , and that would hold up my car progress wtf!!:eek:

So she promptly got everything to update 100% internally, and said logistics will be made aware blah to the blah , and if they have a vin they will contact you ASAP.

She also said to do the financing at that point as it only takes them 30 minutes to get the approvals, and valid only for 30 days .

Last edited:
I executed all the insurance, registration , trade in requirements back in July. On my side it has showed DONE for months but when I spoke to them at this number ...drum roll...they said it showed only 0% complete , and that would hold up my car progress wtf!!:eek:

This seems to bear out what @Troy and @neroden have been saying about data integrity. See #16348 in the General Discussion thread.

• Helpful
Reactions: neroden and Sg911
I just got off the phone with Tesla delivery center. Impressed that someone answered right away and was really friendly.

Some cool tidbits...the text messages are actually handled by people. She said they stayed late last night going through 12k messages but got them all done.

She said that my info looked to be in order and she would expect that people who received confirmation would be in a car this weekend and indicated there wasn't a whole lot of response due to the short notice which increases my chances. Take that at face value but good to hear.

A fyi to anyone doing home delivery and sending payment directly to ISA in vegas:

1) gave my CU vegas address and ISA name to overnight check to
2) once check was cut I verified with CU that it would be sent to vegas address (this was all last Friday)
3) come to find out check was mailed to Fremont. CU says they called Raleigh first because that is "dealer" name and then was told to call Tesla HQ. Tesla HQ told them to mail check to Fremont. CU never attempted to verify address I specifically gave them.
4) ISA tells me it could take a long time for Fremont to process check and best to cancel and resend to Vegas
5) CU still wants proof to send to vegas so they call Fremont again and Tesla says okay to mail to vegas but should get a signed letter from ISA in vegas about the process request
6) I forwarded this information to ISA and haven't heard back from anyone

Not too happy with the CU for not verifying vegas address initially but it is puzzling that those in Fremont don't have any idea how vegas is processing payments. I was hoping to get payment in last week and get setup for home delivery before end of quarter. Doesn't look like this can possibly happen now. Probably better anyway so the VIN I was assigned doesn't get rushed thru over the weekend (I think it has been on the lot for at least a month).

This is a pain in the butt but I understand that is part of what goes with this at this point. I'm not in a hurry (well, i did want to help out with the end of quarter payment) but I hate having all this anxiety about the potential issues with the car upon receipt (paint, etc) and just want to get past all that stuff.

• Informative
Reactions: Sg911
Congrats Randy!! Fingers crossed :D:)
No go.....car was in the middle of a firmware update and they didn't know how long it was going to take. They offered for me to wait, or to take an X home for the night since we had already done the trade in. Delivery was supposed to be this Saturday, but I pushed to see if it could be done today instead as we have a soccer trip to Greenville Saturday morning. So technically, I imagine the firmware update would have been done had we picked the car up on Saturday instead. So I cant be disappointed as a result. Crappy thing is I am pretty sure my wife now wants an X...

No go.....car was in the middle of a firmware update and they didn't know how long it was going to take. They offered for me to wait, or to take an X home for the night since we had already done the trade in. Delivery was supposed to be this Saturday, but I pushed to see if it could be done today instead as we have a soccer trip to Greenville Saturday morning. So technically, I imagine the firmware update would have been done had we picked the car up on Saturday instead. So I cant be disappointed as a result. Crappy thing is I am pretty sure my wife now wants an X...
Dang , that’s bittersweet. So other than the firmware everything else was cool?

Did you physically see the car?

I was just at Tesla’s Charlotte SC. Basically they said that text message was a mass message , and to disregard!! They had a ton ton of deliveries scheduled already - once a vin or delivery advisor contacts you it’s the REAL DEAL!

Sadly, My car hasn’t arrived yet !! Plenty of black but no Performance models

I'm supposed to pick up my Black on Black performance tomorrow at noon. I'm selling my 2017 Scat Pack, I noticed you have the Hellcat. I'm going to miss the sound the most.

Me too, supercharger was intoxicating !! I’ll play clips thru my Tesla soundystem for realism lol My black performance wasn’t there yet white interior. Congrats! Post pics!!!

You aren't going to believe this, or maybe you will. Just 14 HOURS before supposed pick up I'm emailed telling me we have to reschedule that my vehicle isn't there. What a crock.

Hardest part will be breaking it to my 9year old who will wake in the AM ready to go and be crushed. I have some choice words. Rescheduled for a yet to be determined time. What a damn joke.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden and Sg911
Status
Not open for further replies.