Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room - M3 Performance AWD or non-Perf AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, at least you have a VIN. That's a huge hurdle, IMO. Until you have a VIN an appointment time is just vapor.

Yeah I didn't get a notification that a VIN had been added I've just been... ever vigilant about checking my Tesla account for small changes. They still haven't updated that I approved my trade or the payoff etc. Even though I responded and accepted yesterday. So who knows.

Yeah I didn't get a notification that a VIN had been added I've just been... ever vigilant about checking my Tesla account for small changes. They still haven't updated that I approved my trade or the payoff etc. Even though I responded and accepted yesterday. So who knows.

Just curious. Does the vin show up on the main config page, or do you have to open your Order Agreement to see it?

Who did you guys use for the wall charger installation? I wasn't expecting to have to get it installed so soon, so I'm starting to scramble a little.

Installed my own. Called two electricians, including one on Tesla's list, and neither called me back. My install was super simple, with a 3.5 foot cable run right below my breaker panel, so I spent $50 on a breaker and wire and did it myself.

• Informative
Reactions: nvsblman
Who did you guys use for the wall charger installation? I wasn't expecting to have to get it installed so soon, so I'm starting to scramble a little.

I did my own wall connector install too. Was about a 30 ft conduit run from my breaker panel in the garage to the location behind the car. I had a hard time deciding on the 8 vs 25 ft version of the wall connector. I decided the flexibility of the long cable outweighed the clean look of the shorter cable. City permit and inspection was a breeze.

• Informative
Reactions: nvsblman
I didn't pay close enough attention to when you guys have been talking about taxes, so I got a nice suprise today at the DMV when I had to drop ~$3k to register my car and pay for Denver/CO sales tax. I was told because I live in Denver, the Littleton store could not collect all taxes at that point in time. Ouchy! :) Should get my Emission Free plate in the mail in another week or 2. I wimped out going Vanity too with something silly like --NOGAS or ELEQUIK ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Rob D
I didn't pay close enough attention to when you guys have been talking about taxes, so I got a nice suprise today at the DMV when I had to drop ~$3k to register my car and pay for Denver/CO sales tax. I was told because I live in Denver, the Littleton store could not collect all taxes at that point in time. Ouchy! :) Should get my Emission Free plate in the mail in another week or 2. I wimped out going Vanity too with something silly like --NOGAS or ELEQUIK ;)

Got my vanity plate. All I need is a car to put it on...

upload_2018-9-21_16-38-1.jpeg