Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coronavirus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The fact that some medical professionals are prescribing them to each other "just incase" is telling.
More telling is the majority of physicians do not engage in that practice. You are focusing on the part of the story that matches your preference. Anthony Fauci recused himself from the trump talk show yesterday because he disagreed with trump assertions regarding HCQ. Fauci then took the unusual step of appearing on multiple other talk shows to warn against widespread HCQ use based on anecdotal or non-random, tiny studies.

I roast coffee at home as well - green beans have a long shelf life and that allows me to have the freshest coffee on hand. It’s times like these that make me glad whatever disorder I have has forced me to try doing everything in life from scratch.
Absolutely - have been roasting at home for 10+ years. Once you taste fresh roasted coffee - you can't go back to stale store bought coffee. Moreover I can blend it the way I want for espresso and you can build a DIY roaster for < $100.

BTW, roasting your own coffee is much cheaper too. Excellent green coffee costs ~ $6/lb.

Back on point - may be this is a good time to do things at home rather than buy. Coffee used to be roasted by home by everyone just a few decades back in US (or so I've read). Yesterday for the first time we baked our kid's birthday cake ...

No, numbers out it is 47 021. Now I am almost certain Italy will peak over weekend
It's more difficult now to figure out the rate of change because testing is increasing. The numbers are not as comparable.

Edit: In worldometers.info, I've switched to only looking at the graphed numbers because the top number, in large font, changes during the day (especially for the US).

Reactions: aubreymcfato
How do you figure?

The % daily increase is higher than any time over the last week.

Thankfully that is not true.

Coronavirus Italia

The topline numbers look grim, but the underlying stats show that the situation does appear to be (slowly) leveling off. Number of tests are way up, % positive are only trending up slightly, growth factor/% of total cases is leveling off.

Trump team today again said that that corona is not dangerous for average person, does anyone want to put me some disagrees again.
Average .... what ?

Average income ?
Average substance abuse ?
Average obesity ?
Average age ?
Average atheroscelrosis ?

Do yourself a favor and stop listening to the trump stupidities.

Please provide the specific video or audio link...I watched entire PC and didn't hear that.

Average .... what ?

Average income ?
Average substance abuse ?
Average obesity ?
Average age ?
Average atheroscelrosis ?

Do yourself a favor and stop listening to the trump stupidities.

It was just live on NBC

In this case average is measured by health.

This corona is total joke for normal person without underling conditions, I have been saying it for some days already. Like average cold with crappy respiratory symptoms.

Thankfully that is not true.

Coronavirus Italia

The topline numbers look grim, but the underlying stats show that the situation does appear to be (slowly) leveling off. Number of tests are way up, % positive are only trending up slightly, growth factor/% of total cases is leveling off.
What I'd like to see are stats on hospitalization / ICU. Those are closer to truth numbers. # of cases is basically useless - Lombardy and Rome have nearly 10% CFR. So, not much testing going on.

HCQ side effects are definitely a step above the majority of drugs on the market. But most of them are from moderate and long term use.

The dosing I have seen for COVID is a five to six day course. Outside of a true allergic reaction or a Stevens-Johnson issue I would think most side effects would be a non issue due to the course of treatment.

If you were diagnosed with COVID now would you take a five day course? Would you wait to see if you developed respiratory issues first? Generally speaking on viruses, the earlier the treatment the more likely it actually works.