Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order 4/3 LR, Solid Black, Induction Wheels, Black Interior, Five Seat Interior, Autopilot , pick up St Paul (Maplewood)
Delivery window jumped al over the place started out Late April ->Early May -> Mid June -> Mid May -> Now sitting at 5-9 Weeks from Delivery

Reached out to SA about delivery window shifting all over the place as Im selling my car with Carvanna (Great quotes currently) and want to make sure I am not stuck without a car for extended period of time. They pretty much gave me the standard line, that the Estimate is exactly that, an estimate, and that they would guess delivery would be in June but would more know when VIN is assigned.

I asked if there was any credence to the notion that many vehicles are delivered last month of Q and never got a reply.
I ordered 4/15 and live in Eden Prairie, through the Hopkins/Minneapolis location. Let me know if you hear anything more concrete in the MN market and I'll do the same!

J
My SA just called me and said that he is 99% sure I will be getting a car in the next week or two that my order has been picked for production. He also confirmed that Model Y is only for the North American market out of Freemont. Didn't ask too many questions because I really was happy to just hear from them and the fact that I will have a car soon!
do they usually call and say your car has been picked for production, or is this just a super proactive SA

Floor mats ✓
Electrician ✓
NEMA 14-50 ✓
Doggie seat/cargo liners ✓
Phone mount ✓
Center console organizer ✓
Car care kit from Esoteric ✓
Diy ceramic coat ✓
Glass coat ✓
Key fob ✓
Key fob holder ✓
500 TB SSD in blue to match the car ✓
Screen protector ✓
Led Ambient lights ✓
Roof sun shade ✓
5 excited teenage boys and a husband wondering why I keep hitting refresh 50 times a day and searching the source code for my VIN ✓

Floor mats ✓
Electrician ✓
NEMA 14-50 ✓
Phone mount ✓
Diy ceramic coat ✓
Glass coat ✓
Key fob ✓
Key fob holder ✓
Screen protector ✓
Led Ambient lights ✓
Roof sun shade ✓
5 excited teenage boys and a husband wondering why I keep hitting refresh 50 times a day and searching the source code for my VIN ✓
500TB SSD?????
I believe you mean 500 gb...
I just ordered a Samsung 500 gb SSD 1050mb/second. Already got the Chademo adapter.. I was lucky that I ordered early as it's sold out.. Already got the NEMA 14-50 and EVSE from my current EVs..

Floor mats ✓
Electrician ✓
NEMA 14-50 ✓
Phone mount ✓
Diy ceramic coat ✓
Glass coat ✓
Key fob ✓
Key fob holder ✓
Screen protector ✓
Led Ambient lights ✓
Roof sun shade ✓
I ordered almost everything on your list as well. Last night I was getting so frustrated with this process I started looking at used Model S. Then I glanced around my office at the 20+ boxes I have of Model Y accessories and decided against it.

• Funny
Reactions: Emmadiane and Soosh
The issue, as I understand from three different folks at Tesla, is they can’t legally deliver Ys right now. This “homologation” thing is a government compliance issue. So the ones on the lots at local service centers, etc will remain there until the firmware update happens. Each person with whom I spoke said the firmware push could be tomorrow, could be end of May, or could be 30 days or more. In other words, they don’t know, but it’s unlikely to be imminent and it is not ready now.

• Informative
Reactions: Emmadiane
So folks - I'm getting a little flummoxed here - my estimated dates disappeared from my account yesterday. I emailed my local Order Support
and they replied back saying my delivery windows is currently the end of May. Problem is now that I leave for Hawaii on May 30
for a week. I understand you have 3 days to accept delivery or they punt you from the VIN and you go to the back of the line.

Is this really the case? They have to have some options to acommodate people in situations like mine?

Here are the accessories that my wife and I ordered:
  • From Tesla Directly
    • Key Fob - Wife wanted one
    • All Weather Interior Mats
    • Tire Repair Kit
    • Rear Trunk Liner
    • Home Link
    • Wall Connector Gen 3
    • Wheel locks
    • Key Fob Band
    • Roadside Safety Kit
    • NEMA Adapter Bundle
    • Mud Flaps - These one I am not sure. Might end up selling or possibly returning. The RPM Tesla ones below appear better
    • Rear Well Liner
    • USB Drive - found out after order the car already comes with one in glove box - Fun fact if no one has seen this yet. But they added a USB port in the glove box, so you can hide your drive in there. For Sentry Mode I will be using one of my external Samsung 2TB NVME m.2 drives in an enclosure for this. So the USB drive is just to have one temporarily on the drive home.
  • Froom Modern Spare
    • Spare Tire Full kit - comes with everything you need to change out tire in case of flat.
  • From RPM Tesla
    • Mud Flaps - This kit provides 4, instead of just the two you get from Tesla
    • Cargo Bay Net
    • Retractable Cargo Bay Cover
    • Trunk Pocket Extenders
    • Performance Spoiler in Matte Black
    • Dash cap in Matte Black
    • Set of 4 Jack Point Pads
  • From Amazon
    • Model Y Trash Can
    • Matte Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Everything has arrived, except for the Spare Tire Kit from Modern Spare and the Trunk Pocket Extenders from RPM Tesla

Last edited:
Got this from my SA today. Order date was 5/8.

938FF42C-A845-43AF-8025-FFC73A79E4F9.jpeg