Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up Eartha Kitt today. Everything went smoothly and there were no issues with the car. Definitely worth the wait.

Attachments

• D77C1029-BA72-400F-900A-C8C78E769EAC.jpeg
    D77C1029-BA72-400F-900A-C8C78E769EAC.jpeg
    528.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 9992E139-5495-41B2-B2FC-A50240E8F64C.jpeg
    9992E139-5495-41B2-B2FC-A50240E8F64C.jpeg
    722.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 83AA11F3-03F1-47C3-A202-8F39BF63BCC2.jpeg
    83AA11F3-03F1-47C3-A202-8F39BF63BCC2.jpeg
    675.4 KB · Views: 46
I don't miss the gas powered tools, one bit. The EGOs have just as much power but the big thing was the sound. My ears used to ring after mowing the lawn using the gas powered ones. With the EGOs, I don't even have turn the volume all the way up on my airpods and my ears no longer ring and I don't have phantom vibrations from the edger in my arms. They cost more of course but my ears and body are definitely grateful and I don't have to worry about getting gas in cans.
Funny thing, I tossed my gas cans (red plastic ones) in the recycle bin last week and the trash guy took if off and dropped it on my lawn. Took everything else but that. I guess they don't take those so in regular trash it goes, as much as I didn't want that.
My community has a lawn crew that comes and does their business once, sometimes twice a week. I live in a brand spanking house with blown-in insulation + spray foamed insulation and double glazed windows, so noise abatement qualities are excellent. Combustion lawn tool usage is the sole exception. The noise is extremely disruptive while I'm trying to work from home, and it's grating and annoying. I can't wait until they're one day all gone!

I just called local SA. They have no additional info, repeated the same phrase "should be very close, maybe end of this month"....
OMG. Am I the worse case here in this forum? 5/2 order still no VIN. And I am in California.
Not sure about your stance on demo vehicles, there were quite a few matching your specs in demo inventory last night/this morning.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Heading to pick up my demo now. The delivery center called and said they found a small gouge in the front fascia, but they don’t have the part to replace it in stock. Asked if I wanted to still pick up with it and have it fixed later or wait on delivery. He sent me a picture. I’m still picking it up and will have it replaced later.
To be honest, I don’t know if I would have caught the gouge. Gives me hope that the rest of the vehicle is going to be good.

6227C6A5-09EE-4F37-ADA2-C397F70CF7EF.png

Heading to pick up my demo now. The delivery center called and said they found a small gouge in the front fascia, but they don’t have the part to replace it in stock. Asked if I wanted to still pick up with it and have it fixed later or wait on delivery. He sent me a picture. I’m still picking it up and will have it replaced later.
To be honest, I don’t know if I would have caught the gouge. Gives me hope that the rest of the vehicle is going to be good.

View attachment 712054
Good luck and all the best! 😊

Well gang my time in the current delivery times forum is finally up. Got my car on Sept 18th (surprise, it was as the SC when I went to have someone update my loan info after I got my vin). The car is great. Even found out how to log into you tube tv ( already have a sub to the service) to watch live NFL on Sunday night sitting in the garage while playing with all the settings. Original order was May 25th, with vin on the night of the 16 morning of 17th (midnight vin delivery!) and car a day and a half later. 116 days from order to delivery. Good luck to everyone, and I hope Tesla speeds up manufacturing and closes the delivery windows to much less than us 100 day club members went through. I am sure you will all get your cars. Happy Driving!!

Well gang my time in the current delivery times forum is finally up. Got my car on Sept 18th (surprise, it was as the SC when I went to have someone update my loan info after I got my vin). The car is great. Even found out how to log into you tube tv ( already have a sub to the service) to watch live NFL on Sunday night sitting in the garage while playing with all the settings. Original order was May 25th, with vin on the night of the 16 morning of 17th (midnight vin delivery!) and car a day and a half later. 116 days from order to delivery. Good luck to everyone, and I hope Tesla speeds up manufacturing and closes the delivery windows to much less than us 100 day club members went through. I am sure you will all get your cars. Happy Driving!!
Glad you finally have your baby! 😊 🎉
Enjoy it and keep the rest of us in your thoughts and prayers 😜

Reactions: PatrickTM
electric ones as in battery powered or plugged in? I have two things that I have to plug in to run, so it's a hassle but not too much to replace them yet. Mower is gas powered but may be nearing it's time. Battery ones a few years ago, or at least the one my cousin told me about, was a bit on the expensive side for me, so I bought the gas one. Been a good 4 to 5 years I think.
We have been extremely happy with our Ryobi battery powered lawn mower, weed trimmer, and leaf blower. The mower uses two batteries and I always have plenty of “juice” left to run the trimmer and/or blower off of one after mowing the lawn. Super convenient and I’ve never missed the gas mower. I always say I think Ryobi was invented by a guy who knew he’d never get his wife to use power tools or do lawn maintenance unless it was SO easy 😂😂

We have been extremely happy with our Ryobi battery powered lawn mower, weed trimmer, and leaf blower. The mower uses two batteries and I always have plenty of “juice” left to run the trimmer and/or blower off of one after mowing the lawn. Super convenient and I’ve never missed the gas mower. I always say I think Ryobi was invented by a guy who knew he’d never get his wife to use power tools or do lawn maintenance unless it was SO easy 😂😂
This seems familiar. I think my cousin may have pointed me to these some years back, but back then they were a little expensive. They seem to be in good price ranges now, I may do the whole upgrade once the current mower gives up.

We have a Stihl leaf blower and chainsaw. The leaf blower is super easy to use, I haven’t tried the chainsaw yet. It’s nice to have one battery that works for both of them too.

electric ones as in battery powered or plugged in? I have two things that I have to plug in to run, so it's a hassle but not too much to replace them yet. Mower is gas powered but may be nearing it's time. Battery ones a few years ago, or at least the one my cousin told me about, was a bit on the expensive side for me, so I bought the gas one. Been a good 4 to 5 years I think.
Battery powered. The nice thing about EGO is the batteries are interchangeable (Ryobi is probable the same). I've run out of battery mowing my lawn once when it was long and wet. The battery charges in 30 min anyway but I just popped in the smaller (same output, less duration) battery from the trimmer into the mower and finished it off. Super easy.

I just called local SA. They have no additional info, repeated the same phrase "should be very close, maybe end of this month"....
OMG. Am I the worse case here in this forum? 5/2 order still no VIN. And I am in California.
Hold up that’s crazy! When was your profile completion date? I have the same config as you OD 5/8, profiled completed 6/26. EDD 9/20-9/30 no VIN yet

Con
Congrats!!!… im rocklin delivery as well. When will I get my VIN? 😫😫

Reactions: JeffSanDiego
My community has a lawn crew that comes and does their business once, sometimes twice a week. I live in a brand spanking house with blown-in insulation + spray foamed insulation and double glazed windows, so noise abatement qualities are excellent. Combustion lawn tool usage is the sole exception. The noise is extremely disruptive while I'm trying to work from home, and it's grating and annoying. I can't wait until they're one day all gone!
Now imagine the noise as the person cutting the grass. That was my pain. Lol.
In other news, after driving my wife’s MY all weekend, I got into my ice Volvo today and that thing was loud. The engine sound was strange and it leaned so much going into curves. I lost a little love for the car :(