Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks.. I wonder if the SA can really accelerate the delivery.. I doubt that they really can.. I once called them to check if everything on my part is done and that all I'm waiting for is the VIN and car.. I was told that I will get notified when a car with my specs is produced and the VIN assigned...
Ours told us the same thing, just waiting for VIN, next time she said they expecting delivery in the second week of May and it looks like she was right!

Do you guys have your delivery ranges update in the afternoon? Mine only ever updates at 5AM PST
Mine updated at different times and for the last 6 days or so, I'm back to the generic range..
When I first ordered the car, I got April 29 to May 28 delivery window
Then the date kept moving out every day until it was May 17 to June 20 and then my date disappeared and the generic 5 - 9 weeks from order date appeared..
A few days later, my dates came back and they ended up being all June dates... They kept being pushed out every day until I ended up with June 29 - June 30 delivery window and the next day, it went back to 5 - 9 weeks.. I have been at 5 - 9 weeks for almost a week now..

Mine updated at different times and for the last 6 days or so, I'm back to the generic range..
Then the date kept moving out every day until it was May 17 to June 20 and then my date disappeared and the generic 5 - 9 weeks from order date appeared..
A few days later, my dates came back and they ended up being all June dates... They kept being pushed out every day until I ended up with June 29 - June 30 delivery window and the next day, it went back to 5 - 9 weeks.. I have been at 5 - 9 weeks for almost a week now..

We ordered pretty close to one another, different configs though. Here's where I'm at. I've stopped posting it recently.

EXCEL_kVwXGMzGHO.png

Is there anyone who has received the car outside of the delivery timeline that you got when you submitted the order?
I know we like to refresh and check the dates every day, but I'm beginning to think the estimate on order date is best. For example, mine said 4-8 weeks so I'm banking on early-mid June for mine. (ordered May 1)
Yes, me. When I originally ordered on March 17th it said 4-6 weeks. I'm in week 8 with a timeframe that now says 1-10 weeks and no VIN. So yeah their delivery timeline is meaningless.

Do you guys have your delivery ranges update in the afternoon? Mine only ever updates at 5AM PST

Mine changes at various points during the day. As a matter of fact, I just checked and my 'May 25 - June 13' estimate just changed to my original "1 - 10 weeks from Order Date" here between 7 and 9pm EST. It's scary because usually when it does that when it changes back to estimated dates it's usually pushed back even further. Hopefully I get a VIN this time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pro tip: if you’re having issues with getting your SA to respond to emails or texts, email your local store’s general address (usually ‘<city>[email protected]’). This should get routed to the store manager and hopefully increase your chance for a response. I got nothing from my SA for 2 weeks and when I emailed the store, got a response within 2 hours from the store manager answering all my questions.

Bonus tip: if you’re on mobile using this site, turn your phone to landscape to see the signature of someone’s post (at least on iOS).

Pro tip: if you’re having issues with getting your SA to respond to emails or texts, email your local store’s general address (usually ‘<city>[email protected]’). This should get routed to the store manager and hopefully increase your chance for a response. I got nothing from my SA for 2 weeks and when I emailed the store, got a response within 2 hours from the store manager answering all my questions.

Bonus tip: if you’re on mobile using this site, turn your phone to landscape to see the signature of someone’s post (at least on iOS).
Thansk! I was wondering about the signature thing 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: sgalla04
Talked with my newly assigned SA (my original one went on maternity leave) yesterday, and she said that only MYP’s are getting the new headlights as of yet. But any MY built now will have the pedestrian speaker, all rows will have heated seats, heated steering wheels, and the door panels are only in china as of now.
I hate the fact we all get conflicting information about the headlights. Or maybe will it be available to Canada first ? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve been with 5-9 weeks then it was June 14-30 for two day and now I’m back to 5-9 weeks