Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My loan was set to expire June 4th. Just a quick email and it’s now good through the quarter. It will expire July 4th. Im enjoying all this entertainment in this thread. I have no problem waiting at all. It will get here when it gets here. Nothing we can do

Who is your lender? I need to email mine, mine expires the 12th of June which given my past 5 days is about 50/50 chance I'll make it before it expires.

im okay with the days, just a little truth about whats happening, heck i just want my VIN to get my loan paperwork finished

Just give me a VIN so I know my car exists. That way I know as soon as this firmware garbage gets worked out I should only be a few days away from delivery and I can stop refreshing my order page 42,069 times a day

My loan was set to expire June 4th. Just a quick email and it’s now good through the quarter. It will expire July 4th. Im enjoying all this entertainment in this thread. I have no problem waiting at all. It will get here when it gets here. Nothing we can do
Did you get approval through Tesla? Who did you email to get it extended. I think mine expires June 21st as that is 60 days from when I was approved and just want to make sure my ducks are in a row in case I need to do the same.

Did you get approval through Tesla? Who did you email to get it extended. I think mine expires June 21st as that is 60 days from when I was approved and just want to make sure my ducks are in a row in case I need to do the same.

If it's been 60 days around that date you will have to have them rerun your credit at or around that date. The existing terms will expire..

@Sudsington , where is the donation link? I looked at the DCU.org and didn’t see any mention of donating to qualify.

You can donate when you sign up for the DCU membership, it will provide your options. The one below is the cheapest donation to be eligible for DCU membership. It's pretty far down on the eligibility page:

Reach Out for Schools – A non-profit membership organization that raises money to fund classrooms and programs that benefit students. Most of the funds that we raise are used to adopt classrooms through Adopt-a-Classroom and to fund projects through Donors Choose. These programs allow teachers to purchase classroom resources with donated funds. You may join this organization when you open your DCU membership.
Memberships start at $10

Reach Out for Schools | Help Us Help Your Local Schools!

Let me know if you need a referral code and I can message you (or feel free to message me).

Reactions: FatherTo1
You can donate when you sign up for the DCU membership, it will provide your options. The one below is the cheapest donation to be eligible for DCU membership. It's pretty far down on the eligibility page:

Reach Out for Schools – A non-profit membership organization that raises money to fund classrooms and programs that benefit students. Most of the funds that we raise are used to adopt classrooms through Adopt-a-Classroom and to fund projects through Donors Choose. These programs allow teachers to purchase classroom resources with donated funds. You may join this organization when you open your DCU membership.
Memberships start at $10

Reach Out for Schools | Help Us Help Your Local Schools!

Let me know if you need a referral code and I can message you (or feel free to message me).
Hey Sudsington, can you DM me a referral code? I don't see the functionality for me to message you. I'm assuming it is because I'm a new member here :)