Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got an early June birthday, so I'm all about the early summer bday parties! Hopefully I'll get to use the frunk as a beer cooler for my birthday party haha

that is a genius use for the frunk.

Wish someone would just get VIN. The suspense is killing me.

RIGHT?!!! such a silly thing to obsess over, but i find I cannot help it. I want to know SOMETHING. LOL

Order page still taking forever to load. When it does I get this wonkiness. Both on my phone and work computer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521-104411_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521-104411_Chrome.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 54
Sometimes you see this outage pattern in cyber attacks. The bad actors wear you down by causing disruption, let you get things back up and running after hours of chaos, and then hit at a similar time the next day.
Or it could be some other craziness.
Maybe someone got sick of waiting for their car and decided to get revenge

For those applying or approved by DCU, I just spoke with one of their reps. I had uploaded the Tesla order agreement but DCU needs the Sales and Purchase order agreement that contains the VIN and cost breakdown. So basically, we need the VIN for the loan to complete. Maybe that was already common sense for others.

Once you upload the proper documentation to DCU, give them a call, they'll review everything and can FedEx Overnight a check to you directly (made out to Tesla).

Regarding the 1.49% 65-month term, you get an additional .25% rate reduction for an EV to bring it down to 1.24% APR. That said, you have to set up employer direct deposit of your paycheck within 90-days of the loan funding. HOWEVER, if you miss that deadline or just don't do it, the rate only goes up by .50%. Worst case, 1.99 - 1.24 = 1.74% still is pretty good.

• Informative
Reactions: sgalla04
I do have a question, if my MY does show up when I’m in the hospital delivering, how long can they hold the car or can I set up a POA for my hubby to pick it up.
I've received different answers to this. When I talked to my SA, he said they could hold it for up to a week no problem. When I called the main Tesla CS line, the guy there was adamant that you had to pick up with a day or two of it being ready or else you would lose it. It's possible it depends on the SC and whether or not they have room to store it.

I've received different answers to this. When I talked to my SA, he said they could hold it for up to a week no problem. When I called the main Tesla CS line, the guy there was adamant that you had to pick up with a day or two of it being ready or else you would lose it. It's possible it depends on the SC and whether or not they have room to store it.
Yikes. I guess I’ll have to start calling around the SC and such to get an answer because well, my baby comes first and it’s not my fault that Tesla is trying an EOQ delivery because they think it helps their numbers or such.