Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like I still have the latest EDD on here...after it being late June for so long and having it switch to this overnight a couple days ago, I'm really hoping it changes back to something earlier, even if it is in Q3. This is complete insanity. If it came as late as the last day in this range, it would be a few days short of 5 months from order to delivery. Why?!

View attachment 670321
Maybe Elon is a secret FSU fan 🍢🍢

I wouldn't say it's necessarily "easy". It's not like it's a setting in the UI. You have dig behind your wheel well cover, pop it off, and then disable the speaker completely. I think you also need to buy like a $10 part to cover the now-loose wires.
“Relatively” easy. Haha 😁 and yah, you could just electrical tape the heck out of it, but I did buy the $10 kit from Abstract Ocean. I’m coming from a Model 3 without the PWS. I just can’t deal with that USS Enterprise sound and couldn’t care less about the boom box option. Personally, I like the quiet.

Does anyone know what happens if the EDD is beyond the 30-day trade in date? I have another vehicle, so I’d be fine to trade in prior to receiving the new one, but the SA didn’t seem to know if that was possible.
My SA told me after 30-days then the trade-in needs to be resubmitted. With used car values going up, most people have been getting higher values every few weeks.

Tesla’s trade-in value went down about $500 for me after a couple months. Whereas Carvana has gone up $2,000! Makes more sense to trade with Carvana for me. Even after sales tax savings with Tesla, I’ll make $2,346 more with Carvana.

Their drop off location is walking distance from my house and I’ll just schedule my appt to drop off after I actually have the MY in my garage. Plus I can take the train to my Tesla SC if I don’t have a ride on delivery day.

So frustrated with Tesla today... So I had booked my appointment for my delivery this Tuesday and then was even able to switch to Monday (tomorrow). I Got super excited, sold my car yesterday, did my insurance and all my accessories started arriving today.

I called the SC yesterday and they confirmed everything was good to go.

Today I get a call from my SA that my car was re-routed to North Carolina and so they need to change my delivery to next week. He said it was a mistake that didn't get fixed and so my car got delivered all the way to North Carolina. I live in South Florida!! really???!! how is that possible Tesla!

Does anyone have that happen or something similar? What did you do? I need a car to go to work! lol Can they maybe give out a loaner in the meantime? This is my first time dealing with Tesla and it hasn't been a good experience so far!

Last edited:
Just picked up my MYLR at 10 am today in Brentwood, TN!!! 30 min inspection, the car was very pristine, no upholstery smudges/marks, and well aligned, only some residual plastic. No mud flaps, PPF, or passenger lumbar control. It did have two USB C ports in the console and a USB A port in the glove compartment that had a Tesla 128GB thumb drive plugged in. Only about 10 min of paperwork including trade-in and out of there. I know they checked the odometer of the trade-in, but don't know what else they might have checked. They did that while we were inspecting the car.

An A+ to the Tesla folks in Brentwood, very pleased. We were able to play with many features on the 200 mile trip back home. Autosteer was great, but we found out if you ignore the Autosteer nag to wiggle the wheel, it won't let you play Autosteer anymore until it's been in park! I guess I need to learn how much wiggle the MY needs....

Picked up yesterday from the local SC. Process was great, in that they said the paperwork was in the car, to take as long as I wanted to look the car over and just bring them the signed docs when I was done. I couldn't find any issues and am really impressed. Drove to the mountains today and it handles amazingly well! Be patient, it's worth the wait and torment. Good luck to all!

Attachments

• 20210606_161737.jpg
    20210606_161737.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 20210606_133552.jpg
    20210606_133552.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 54
So frustrated with Tesla today... So I had booked my appointment for my delivery this Tuesday and then was even able to switch to Monday (tomorrow). I Got super excited, sold my car yesterday, did my insurance and all my accessories started arriving today.

I called the SC yesterday and they confirmed everything was good to go.

Today I get a call from my SA that my car was re-routed to North Carolina and so they need to change my delivery to next week. He said it was a mistake that didn't get fixed and so my car got delivered all the way to North Carolina. I live in South Florida!! really???!! how is that possible Tesla!

Does anyone have that happen or something similar? What did you do? I need a car to go to work! lol Can they maybe give out a loaner in the meantime? This is my first time dealing with Tesla and it hasn't been a good experience so far!
Hang in there Nolegirl, it will be worth the wait when your Tesla arrives. Stay positive!

Picked up yesterday from the local SC. Process was great, in that they said the paperwork was in the car, to take as long as I wanted to look the car over and just bring them the signed docs when I was done. I couldn't find any issues and am really impressed. Drove to the mountains today and it handles amazingly well! Be patient, it's worth the wait and torment. Good luck to all!
That's the same color/wheel combo I switched to due to fears of waiting till August for mine when the delivery date changed. Thanks for the pics. Reassures me that it was a good move

Reactions: SeveralDragons