Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. They did it with almost no notice at all too. They could have made it go into effect a few months later or the end of the year…
Yeah, I agree. It caught me off guard too; I didn’t even know about it. I found out because I randomly called Tesla to change my financing and when they updated it I noticed the out of pocket went up by $1,500. After googling the program I found out about the update on 6/30. No idea why they wouldn’t start it as of 1/1 or something. Extremely frustrating.

@digitalboi I'm curious how you got them to do home delivery. This week has been a rollercoaster, going from September to VINless to October to a 3rd VIN to a delivery window that is becoming ever so closer and potentially over the one week we'll be on vacation this summer. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and look forward to seeing your pics when you see your new MY!
I reached out to my SA when I got the 2nd VIN and asked for an update... once he was able to give me one I let him know that I was going to be out of town and asked about scheduling it when I got back. He must have gone in on his own and set it for home delivery, when I got the txt to schedule the appointment it just told me it was coming to the house. My guess is that he did it to help save me the headache... he's been really nice and helpful so far. I'd just be honest with your SA and ask them for the option. I see no reason they should give you any push back on it considering all you've been through...

Yeah, I agree. It caught me off guard too; I didn’t even know about it. I found out because I randomly called Tesla to change my financing and when they updated it I noticed the out of pocket went up by $1,500. After googling the program I found out about the update on 6/30. No idea why they wouldn’t start it as of 1/1 or something. Extremely frustrating.

Yeah Iike you said, there was no heads up or indication from SA of the changes. I understand its a state thing but give a guy some notice or something

I reached out to my SA when I got the 2nd VIN and asked for an update... once he was able to give me one I let him know that I was going to be out of town and asked about scheduling it when I got back. He must have gone in on his own and set it for home delivery, when I got the txt to schedule the appointment it just told me it was coming to the house. My guess is that he did it to help save me the headache... he's been really nice and helpful so far. I'd just be honest with your SA and ask them for the option. I see no reason they should give you any push back on it considering all you've been through...
Thanks! I’ll take that plan of attack

Hello everyone, a prospective owner - MYLR AWD, midnight silver/black, 5 seater, 19" gemini, No FSD, No tow hitch. Just ordered today.
I guess I will living in this place from now on :)
Excellent choices (the same as mine. lol). Welcome to the waiting club. Be patient and remember to prize at the end of the long and winding road of changing EDDs.

Hello everyone, a prospective owner - MYLR AWD, midnight silver/black, 5 seater, 19" gemini, No FSD, No tow hitch. Just ordered today.
3jf9OkI.jpg

Sit back and read through the 878 pages of posts while you wait for the 2-20 weeks before delivery.
Welcome!