Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my financing was approved 99 days ago and I never received any sort of notification around the 90 day mark to re-apply for financing. Makes me worried that something is amiss in the background and of course I can't get a hold of or hear back from my SA. Anyone else experienced this?

One thing's been bugging us though. The car makes this loud hum whenever you do anything. Open the door and the hum starts even after you leave. I haven't waited enough to see when it stops but it's annoying, It's pretty loud and changes pitch often. We put that in the service ticket too.
Might want to see if it's the same as in this thread:

So my financing was approved 99 days ago and I never received any sort of notification around the 90 day mark to re-apply for financing. Makes me worried that something is amiss in the background and of course I can't get a hold of or hear back from my SA. Anyone else experienced this?
We weren’t ever notified by Tesla to update the financing. Our account page finally prompted us to re-apply when we had received our VIN and needed to complete that step
E9502FB3-39B7-41B5-8311-2C53DCFC4C40.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: PatrickTM
Keep us posted on when you get an EDD assigned again! And the whole progress as you take delivery a second time around. I'm very interested. Hope you get VIN very, very soon.

Did you have to make a special request for top priority VIN assignment or was the standard operating procedure for the DA/DS?
He just mentioned he put it as top priority. I don't know what other steps he took to put me at top of queue. I have been working with him for a while now so I have confidence in him. How long does it normally take until you see EDD on your acct? Say if you ordered today would it say EDD like December or January or February right away in your acct or does it take a certain number of weeks to appear.

We weren’t ever notified by Tesla to update the financing. Our account page finally prompted us to re-apply when we had received our VIN and needed to complete that step
hah, and just as you made this comment and I checked my account, I was flagged to update financing. made the switch to cash so I'm good to go now until VIN arrives.

He just mentioned he put it as top priority. I don't know what other steps he took to put me at top of queue. I have been working with him for a while now so I have confidence in him. How long does it normally take until you see EDD on your acct? Say if you ordered today would it say EDD like December or January or February right away in your acct or does it take a certain number of weeks to appear.
It would say nothing right away in most cases. No EDD at all. There is information in other thread (from somebody's SA) that September orders will get their EDD info in October.

We weren’t ever notified by Tesla to update the financing. Our account page finally prompted us to re-apply when we had received our VIN and needed to complete that stepView attachment 710234
Exactly what happened to me. I saw this and my first reaction was OMG “prepare for delivery “ maybe they are delivering mine haha :) The excitement lasted for 2 minutes before I realized it was just prompting me to resubmit the loan application as it expired haha.

• Funny
Reactions: collaGOunltd
Exactly what happened to me. I saw this and my first reaction was OMG “prepare for delivery “ maybe they are delivering mine haha :) The excitement lasted for 2 minutes before I realized it was just prompting me to resubmit the loan application as it expired haha.
Lol, I thought ours happened just because we got our VIN, but I guess it was just a coincidence with the timing.

Reactions: Oldguywaits
Might want to see if it's the same as in this thread:

Yeah. I read about this a couple weeks ago. I posted in that thread. Will watch and see if anything comes from it.

Finally got it back today!! Finally took delivery on Saturday, dropped off on Monday, and due to work conflicts couldn't pick it up until today (shop is over 100 miles away from my house, right down the street from where I took delivery in Charlotte).

All windows tinted with Xpel including roof and windshield for max heat rejection (98%). 70% tint on roof and windshield, 25% on front sides, 40% on rear sides and back window. Looks amazing!

Also did Xpel PPF on all forward facing parts - full hood, bumper, mirrors and headlights.

They had another Model Y in the garage getting done when I picked mine up, and a Model S parked next to mine that he was taking in as I was leaving.

So glad to have it back!!

20210916_154500.jpg

20210916_154518.jpg
20210916_154542.jpg

Ordered Model Y, 7 seat configuration on 9/1/21. Was giving estimated delivery of late January. Received email 2 days ago stating delivery will be end of September. I'm guessing someone decided to cancel their order.
Quickly go an purchase a lottery to my friend. Chances are your stars have aligned properly and you will strike the lottery too!!

Finally got it back today!! Finally took delivery on Saturday, dropped off on Monday, and due to work conflicts couldn't pick it up until today (shop is over 100 miles away from my house, right down the street from where I took delivery in Charlotte).

All windows tinted with Xpel including roof and windshield for max heat rejection (98%). 70% tint on roof and windshield, 25% on front sides, 40% on rear sides and back window. Looks amazing!

Also did Xpel PPF on all forward facing parts - full hood, bumper, mirrors and headlights.

They had another Model Y in the garage getting done when I picked mine up, and a Model S parked next to mine that he was taking in as I was leaving.

So glad to have it back!!

View attachment 710289
View attachment 710290View attachment 710292
Looks awesome. May I know how I much it cost? I am shopping around from PPF and tints.

Reactions: GoGators!