Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally after 3.5 weeks I got an EDD. Placed order 9/15, this morning 10/10 finally EDD showed up saying Feb 15 - March 15.

Still seems weird to me that you can place an order for a $55k car and no human contacts you directly to verify anything or even to just assure you that your order in in the system. I can understand that for a $1200 iphone, but not on an expensive car. I've never been contacted by the delivery center I chose (Mt Kisco NY), and I have no assigned salesperson.

MYLR5 | White/Black | 19" Gemini | No tow | No FSD | OD 9/15 | EDD 2/15 - 3/15
I like it.

Reactions: bnb5550
Greetings!

I‘m glad I found this thread. OD: 7/18/2021. My EDD was 10/7/2021 - 10/27/2021 then got updated to 10/13 - 11/10 on 10/8/2021. Not sure if mu EDD will move again again next week but my lease is expiring in November so I’m getting anxious.

MYLR, MSM, 20” Induction Wheels with Black interior.
I ordered exactly the same configuration 8/2 and I’ve been stuck at 12/10 - 12/30 for over a month. 😞

Finally after 3.5 weeks I got an EDD. Placed order 9/15, this morning 10/10 finally EDD showed up saying Feb 15 - March 15.

Still seems weird to me that you can place an order for a $55k car and no human contacts you directly to verify anything or even to just assure you that your order in in the system. I can understand that for a $1200 iphone, but not on an expensive car. I've never been contacted by the delivery center I chose (Mt Kisco NY), and I have no assigned salesperson.

MYLR5 | White/Black | 19" Gemini | No tow | No FSD | OD 9/15 | EDD 2/15 - 3/15
But isn’t that the point of their business model? I mean for a lot of people they just hate dealing with salesperson but only machines

Reactions: huitzlopochtli
But isn’t that the point of their business model? I mean for a lot of people they just hate dealing with salesperson but only machines
EDD update, it was 11/10 to 12/8, then it updated this morning to 2/24 to 3/24… I had a feeling the initial date range was too good to be true. I’m 100% ok waiting, perhaps it will shift up to early February or sometime in January, best case. Quite a swing and just goes to show, EDD doesn’t matter too much until you’re basically right in your date range (and even then it can shift, unfortunately).

Reactions: PatrickTM
A week and a half since EDD changed it’s still holding steady. I noticed Tesla is shipping cars from inventory again and I’ve seen several that match my specs pop up in CA. That’s an extra $2K though for shipping though...seems like at that point I might as well go for a performance (even though I gave that idea up a while ago lol).

For me, VIN assigned yesterday. I changed all my financing to 3rd party. Then this morning I got a text from Tesla saying they scheduled my delivery date for me already for this Tuesday.

Yeah after I posted this I got a text from Tesla saying my delivery date has been set for me from 12-4pm this Tuesday so more than likely you will get it this week!
Got my delivery scheduled for this coming Thursday 10/14, 12-2 pm! It’s home delivery, which is interesting because I remember when I placed my order back in July, it said home delivery was not available in my area… hopefully, if there’s any problem with my vehicle (knock on wood), things can be sorted out without a problem. What’s been the experience with home deliveries and issue resolution, if there’s any issues, that is?

Ugh, big push back on EDD for me. Now 1/13 - 2/10. (Was solely in December for 2 weeks). Feb 10 would be 178 days from OD. Yikes. Chip shortages, supply chain issues - who knows. Let’s hope this is an anomaly and I’ll be moved closer.

Got my delivery scheduled for this coming Thursday 10/14, 12-2 pm! It’s home delivery, which is interesting because I remember when I placed my order back in July, it said home delivery was not available in my area… hopefully, if there’s any problem with my vehicle (knock on wood), things can be sorted out without a problem. What’s been the experience with home deliveries and issue resolution, if there’s any issues, that is?
I'll definitely report back after my delivery Tuesday. I did run into a snag as tomorrow is a holiday and DCU said they won't be able to email me the image of the check until Tuesday morning. The Delivery Center said they will notate this on my account and there shouldn't be an issue. They also told me it will be all contactless and I don't even have to meet the person delivering the car and I have 100 miles to report any issues on the Tesla App without a time limit.