Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pics from Prestonwood Polo Club's Saturday game.

Polo_models_jerry.jpg

Polo_horses_jerry.jpg

Polo_night_jerry.jpg

Just a heads up on this. Every year Pantego Bible Church hosts a car show on
father's day in the parking lot. I've brought our EVs the last 2 years and
they've been a pretty big hit. Last year our Volt won a trophy for "Best new
Car."

This year we'll have 3 EVs:

Nissan Leaf
Chevy Volt
Tesla Model-S

This show gets bigger each year. I think we had about 2,500 visitors last year.
This year I wouldn't be surprised to see 3,000. Lots of people will be
stopping by asking about the cars. By the way, if anyone has something they
think would be cool, it may not be too late to sign up to bring it. A Tesla
Roadster would be a great addition, if anyone knows anyone.

Here's the address:

Pantego Bible Church
8001 Anderson Blvd
Ft. Worth, Texas 76120

Show starts at 9:00 and runs until around 1:00. Free hot dogs and drinks are
provided to all guests.

I'm in the Dallas/Richardson area and a future tesla owner.

I always see a black Tesla heading south on the tollway every Monday evening.

Today I also saw another black tesla parked in the valet of the new LOOK Cinema. It was parked right in the front of the theater for everyone to see.

I I thought it was pretty cool! It's so nice to see Tesla's around Dallas!

Greetings, any green model s owners in dallas / plano area? I have not seen a green one yet and would like to see one before placing my order for a model s. if you have one pls send me a private message and we can set up a time convenient for you for me to see it. Many thanks.

I'm in the Dallas/Richardson area and a future tesla owner.

I always see a black Tesla heading south on the tollway every Monday evening.

Today I also saw another black tesla parked in the valet of the new LOOK Cinema. It was parked right in the front of the theater for everyone to see.

I I thought it was pretty cool! It's so nice to see Tesla's around Dallas!

Wait, so I don't have the only black Model S in Dallas!?!?! :eek:

:biggrin:

Greetings, any green model s owners in dallas / plano area? I have not seen a green one yet and would like to see one before placing my order for a model s. if you have one pls send me a private message and we can set up a time convenient for you for me to see it. Many thanks.

Green is the only color I've not seen yet, and that includes my 5 trips to the Dallas Service center. Lots of blacks, whites, greys, silvers, a few reds, one brown and the loaner I had was blue, but no green yet.

nice! where you there early?! that parking lot is a little bare! :p

Yes I was there early, and apparently in this event if you are not part of a car club you get shuffled off to the parking lot--even if you pre-register (the website indicated otherwise). Nevertheless I was busy the whole time. I didn't realize how empty the picture looked until I went to post it this morning.

There was a green unit at the Service Center when I picked up my car two weeks ago.

IT was stunning looking, even just in the Service bay, not being outdoors.

Hi everyone, glad to see a Dallas community of Tesla owners, both present and future! I have my P85 Red coming in end of the month and will be picking it up from the service center. Would love to meetup whenever you all get together. I test drove last Sunday for the first time in DC and same day, released the car to production as i was holding the production for 6 weeks. There really should be a disclaimer stating that test driving will cause a severe impulsion to purchase.

Best wishes