Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Dashboard for Tesla - the better app for your Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New update version 2.2.1 received this morning.
Seems to work fine so far.
Working for me as well --- however --- there was a very strange long (45+ sec) pause on the main screen (html5 moving background with car in foreground?). Had fingerprint setting and something else in the lower 1/4" of the screen. Eventually worked and went to the normal screen interface tho.

Working for me as well --- however --- there was a very strange long (45+ sec) pause on the main screen
2.2.1 seems to be working. Definitely a delay logging in. But, it works!
Just tried it again and had a long delay as it was updating (top right spinning circle). It came back with a ~1"x1" dialog saying I need to select a vehicle. I go to the vehicle screen and it shows my *only* vehicle online. I had to click on it a few times on that screen and trying others before it finally completed. 'Felt' like something was timing out and it was giving up. Then finally getting thru under the timing limit before it worked again. Just documenting in case others see this.

Just tried it again and had a long delay as it was updating (top right spinning circle). It came back with a ~1"x1" dialog saying I need to select a vehicle. I go to the vehicle screen and it shows my *only* vehicle online. I had to click on it a few times on that screen and trying others before it finally completed. 'Felt' like something was timing out and it was giving up. Then finally getting thru under the timing limit before it worked again. Just documenting in case others see this.

Updated this afternoon, apparently fixed, then reverted back to a state of continual widget error and super long login times. Was working flawlessly for years until now. Hoping it gets resolved soon.

Updated this afternoon, apparently fixed, then reverted back to a state of continual widget error and super long login times. Was working flawlessly for years until now. Hoping it gets resolved soon.

I'm noticing the same. Based on the error messages from the Cabin Temperature Protection, I suspect the login is only getting through ~25% of the time, at best. I suspect this is all due to Tesla's updated security measures to access the API.
I'm confident sg57 can figure it out. Thanks!

Reactions: scottf200
New version received today: 2.2.2
The delay when logging in seems to be fixed :)
Working for me as well after that update.

I've been getting warnings nightly about my Tesla not being plugged in which had to be related to the problem. Made me question myself as I occasionally forget to plug in if distracted with carrying things or something I'm trying to rush into the house to do. Happy to get rid of that problem too.

Reactions: sku100
I've been having problems with D4T for a few weeks. (Pixel 6 Pro) Others?? (My kid said they were having issues too).

a) it is having weird signon issues and I sometimes have to try multiple times. When I do get signed in then I have to reselect my vehicle ... for which there is ONLY 1 so it seems like it would autoselect it!

b) my unplug warning that happens at 10 pm or is not working and it appears to be a signing problem.

bIh5G0F.jpg

FHyqt5T.jpg

I'm also on Pixel 6 Pro. It signs out every 6 hours and I have to manually sign in. This is with 2 factor authentication on or off. I did a reinstall, which didn't help. The program crashed several times during reinstall and I sent messages to the developer. He responded that he hadn't seen the problem yet, but would check into it.

This is the best Tesla app I have found in the past 5 years. I hope he can find the problem and fix it!

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200