Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Model Y Picture Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Camping
20230520_121836.jpg

Cleaned up next to her younger brother
20230611_170451.jpg

Last edited:
Nice @Chewy13 . What method did you use to black out your Tesla emblems?
The front one is just some cheapo Amazon one, that fits over the OEM Tesla logo, and sticks with a bit of adhesive. The badge is then thicker, wider, and not as 'crisp' as the OEM one... Also the PPF place used much thicker double sided tape - so it sticks off even further. Not a fan, and I have a replacement black, stainless steel badge to replace it with.
The rear is the black stainless steel badge.
I got it from emblems only - because it's not an overlay or cover - it's nice and sharp, thin and looks great. Highly recommend it if you're looking to black out the badge.
A part of me kind of wishes I just debadged everything though - or gotten a vinyl Tesla logo, and put it on under the PPF... I got rid of the dual motor.

Figured people would appreciate pictures to help decide between colors and right now the photos are scattered everywhere on the forums/web. Lets have a thread for the blue and keep editing to a minimum.

Here is my (unedited) Model Y Performance with PUP and white interior to start things off.

7n7A0H1.jpg
Beautiful. My only regret with my MYP is that I didn't get it in that color.