Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Model Y Picture Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figured people would appreciate pictures to help decide between colors and right now the photos are scattered everywhere on the forums/web. Lets have a thread for the blue and keep editing to a minimum.

Here is my (unedited) Model Y Performance with PUP and white interior to start things off.

7n7A0H1.jpg

Figured people would appreciate pictures to help decide between colors and right now the photos are scattered everywhere on the forums/web. Lets have a thread for the blue and keep editing to a minimum.

Here is my (unedited) Model Y Performance with PUP and white interior to start things off.

7n7A0H1.jpg
The deep blue metallic with the white interior looks absolutely awesome! Stunning and beautiful every time I see one. Definitely the best color combo available.
Of course I am biased since that is what I got for my 3. :)

7n7A0H1.jpg
I want to see closer pictures of blue with white interior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Art VandeIay
Is the MY blue even the same as the other models? I've seen blue S's, X's and 3's and it never made me do a double take...well maybe on the X, but I've only seen one or two blue X's. The blue on the Y is really eye catching! I was planning to wrap my Y with a BMW style blue that they use on their M-series, but this blue looks almost just like BMW's San Marino Blue. The $1000 upgrade is better than several thousand for a wrap.

Reactions: Electric Steve
I want to see closer pictures of blue with white interior.

The white interior is hard to do justice in photos without blowing out the rest of the photo. If the white becomes the focus point then the cell phone camera adjusts the dynamic range to it and everything else looks off. Here is a slightly different angle but the white interior just washes out the photo:

U9ajuQp.jpg

Is the MY blue even the same as the other models? I've seen blue S's, X's and 3's and it never made me do a double take...well maybe on the X, but I've only seen one or two blue X's. The blue on the Y is really eye catching! I was planning to wrap my Y with a BMW style blue that they use on their M-series, but this blue looks almost just like BMW's San Marino Blue. The $1000 upgrade is better than several thousand for a wrap.
The Model 3 and Y blue are the same. I think it is the same blue on Model S, but I have no proof. I don’t think I have ever seen a Model X in DBM.